Thread: Could this ever replace video games?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.

Could this ever replace video games?

I apologize in advance for such a radical stance

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsfi...-fish.html.csp

I dare you to watch it full length
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Not for me. My first fishing involved me being upset that a hook just ripped through a creatures face.... Its the Californian in me.
    Riverside Mountain Rescue Unit
    http://www.rmru.org/

Personal Website
    http://www.DrunkRedDragon.com/adventures.htm

4. Likes Deathcricket liked this post
    I have some good memories of fishing with dad and my grandpa. The incredible excitement when that fish hits the line and nearly rips the pole from your hands. Battling a fish for a good 5-7 mins trying not to break your line and land him. Fresh cooked fish that I skinned myself and cooked with some help. The sense of accomplishment after pulling in a good size one after being patient for so long. Ahhh good memories indeed!

But all that pales in comparison to going on an adventure with Pwent your dwarven berzerker, killing a frost dragon, and then getting a platemail shoulder piece with +5 to orc slaying, a 20% chance to cause your opponent heavy bleeding, +5 fire damage, and a 15% chance to eviscerate your foe.Name:  npc_gotrek.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  63.4 KB
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    I have some good memories of fishing with dad and my grandpa. .
    Once I read this far, I knew my theory would be wrong

Knew you was a gameaaaa
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

7. Likes Deathcricket liked this post

Could this ever replace video games?

Reminds me of autumn days spent in a drift boat on the snake river with my dad who has passed away. This is something special.

But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Great video ! Even a diehard seasoned fisherman probably won't be lucky enough to catch a steelhead on a flyrod in the lower 48 states. I feel very fortunate to have caught steelhead this spring and fall in Idaho using an 8wt rod. I even caught a 34" wild steelhead trophy this past October. This will probably be the largest fresh water fish that I have personally caught outside of my trip to Alaska.

Over view of the hotel
    Named and famous as the third garden of heaven in south-east Asia, Trisara is an exclusive Spa and resort. This resort is not too far from the sea and the international Phuket airport is only fifteen minutes away from this resort. Lush tropical jungle is all around the hotel, all accommodation private pool, dramatic sea view and the real privacy is maintained always. Above the nestling bay, this resort has numbers of suits and thirty nine pools villas and adjacent to the restaurants of beach front. There are separated eighteen luxuries and large residential places along with bars for those people, who want to celebrate their tropical holidays. People who are searching for luxurious resort, they can be easily directed for Trisara. The space is not too big in Trisara and people who are totally new for a resort will not be in a problem to remain spacious boundary limit. When the size of the total resort is small, all of the people will be interested to maintain their privacy regardless of the size and other criterion. There is another benefit of getting small size place that service providers become small and caring as well as hospitable to people are available for direct service.

Huh Spam ??