Thread: Rain in the dez.

Rain in the dez.

It is maybe a two way street but there is nothing like getting out after a day and a half of a slow good soaking rain.
    Picts are all but out due to screwing up your camera and forgetting the slow-pro don/t help much.

However the temps will only reach about 50 in the afternoon and start at 30 but the sun should be out sometime and I have a tire to shred to hell out of before I can justify the IRC and 603 that needs to be on and on as soon as possible.

When it has been as dry as it has been for so long the corners in this dry sand are like quick sand and believe it or not very slick if that makes anysense.
    But with a nice slow soaking this means wheelies out of every corner and just pure heaven baby in every way. Fast fast fast is how it is.

These are the times when living right here works best. (RIGHT AFTER THE SOAKING). Did I mention how fun and fast everything becomes?

The whoops are unfrigginbelievable after a good soak.
    Today was godd but I'm hoping for clear goggs and even wetter sand in the morn.
    GOD I LOVE THIS BIKE!!!
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I guess I need to make that popping noise You know when I pull my head out of somewhere?
    Then place the slow-pro on the next closet rider
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Sweet! We need pics and you need to eventually figure out how to run that GoPro.

A little gettin the front up out of the corner Name:  get the front up out of the corner..jpg
Views: 102
Size:  100.3 KB

Name:  GOPR0171.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  88.4 KBName:  GOPR0172.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  92.2 KB

I set the camera way to low.
    Great day, bit cool but a fun and fast wash type day.

Seems my camera skills are right in line with my riding skills.

K looks like I get another shot at this
    Good rain tonight but frigid temps in morn but just sunny with some wind. Now this I can ride with.
    I can live with that except seems none of my riding buds can Oh well their loss.
    Besides I have about one more ride? maybe two, Before the tire change front and rear and oil and filters and well you get the idea.
    You only get so many chances at wet sand rides and when you live in it you best bust it out.

You should be able to export from iMovie to YouTube.

yep I think your right Any idea how that's done
    I get shit chopped and cut and ready and it just diapers on me.
    I have no idea what so ever of what I'm doing I promise.

You know other than tommarrow is a new ride and I will have it charged up again and if I could even figure out to put it uncut on a dvd and drop box it to someone that knows well good luck.
    One day it will all come home to me just the little things I'm sure.

You gotta love it. I'm the only one that can destroy an I-phone in less than 24 hrs.

What can I say? I just graduated from pen pal. It took me 40 years to understand that the price of stamps went up and that's why all my mail kept coming back to me.

Mark... Check KTM talk thread...

K -so just how do I get one of those pay e-mail accts.? never even heard of one.
    But it is a must to join.

What can I say I'm Tech -less
    Hell I still use a checking account.
    And the reasons are apparent I'd think.

Shoot it took me years to do what I'm doing right now.
    I have no formal education and there were no putors in my schools not even when I was in the military.
    I'm am at a loss here but can start fires in 7 different ways from mother nature. Go figure.

THe thing is it can't be that hard to figure out right?
    I'm pretty slow and I admit it.

The thing is anything can put you down the next day so for today I say let's ride for the now and when we have to worry we have to worry............................................. ...........
    Shit can happen for the worse at any givin time.
    I'll ride in the morn and that's how I choose to live my life before it is all taken away from me which it will one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IGARENTOLDYOUSO.

Rain in the dez.

Send me a PM and I can setup a @bogley.com email for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQVOk34_xSM

Let's see if this even works acca.
    Yep that worked well LMAO 360 that sucks.

Rain in the dez.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQVOk34_xSM

Let's see if this even works acca.
    Yep that worked well LMAO 360 that sucks.
    It says, "video is set to private"

You need to change the YouTube settings to "public"

You do realize that adding tunes is about 3 years away for me right?
    Name:  Threading a snotty ridge.png
Views: 66
Size:  448.8 KB
    Threading the snot ridge
    Name:  When wet clay is not the same as sand.png
Views: 67
Size:  469.1 KB
    Watch out for the wet clay areas Butch.
    He was rolling in second gear and found himself 15 yards off like right now.
    It is that same stuff your see those signs that read (Road May Be Impassable In Bad Weather).
    Tires load up so thick you can't see any knobbs. LMAO.