Thread: Sea Kayaking in Canada

Sea Kayaking in Canada

I have been digging around in some old photos and videos and saw some of my trip to Canada a few years ago. I decided to make a video out of em and this is what I came up with.

I hope to get out this way again some day. This kayaking trip was truly AMAZING!

CanyoneeringUtah.blogspot.com
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    I have been digging around in some old photos and videos and saw some of my trip to Canada a few years ago. I decided to make a video out of em and this is what I came up with.

I hope to get out this way again some day. This kayaking trip was truly AMAZING!

Very nicely done! Life is an adventure! You obviously have appreciation for life! Thanks for the share!

Thank you! There are SO many wonderful things to do and explore in this life! I'm not even 30 yet and I feel like I am running out of time to see and do it all! But thanks to many people like you, I have access to good information to help me get to some really pretty places!
    CanyoneeringUtah.blogspot.com
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey