Thread: And then there was Saturday

And then there was Saturday

I had just got off a ride down in my neck of the scrubs and I just said forget it baby this bike is going north with out a wash job.

I was coming off a bit of a high having my first chance to lead a ride in the fast sections of desert washes. ( I most times just hang in the rear and make do).
    But this time I had 4 that followed my and I guess they were no smarter than me.

It was all fun until it was over and I knew that I had to get to bed early for a chance at a ride I have always heard about but had not done as of yet.

The Cherry Creek Area. I could not pass this one up any longer and have tried to get it together to do this one many times but flamed out UNTIL.

My day started a roughly 3:00 am so I quickly SS And Shaved or maybe I forgot the shave I don't care.
    Drove for about 4 hrs and met Fourtycal at the Santiquin Maverik at about 7:55 and we waited for the rest of the group to arrive.

It was a real mogg pogg of dudes that had bigger throttle arms than clutch arms.
    I could tell I might be a bit in over my head by the red eyes and twitchy right hands.

Thank God I was right and what a ride and day I had.

The temps were better Than I could hope for.

The trails were better than I could even anticipate.

These boys are fast and if you ride with them? Best put your game face on brother.

I struggled big time to keep some kind of pace.

Hope I did not hold them up to much and I would like to thank DBL for sticking it out and riding the cleanup for me.
    I'm sure if he hadn't I'd still be out there under a Pinion tree out of gas and just a fire thinking now were did we come in?

One thing about riding with this group is, They always seem to take noobs in stride and have tons of patience for us.

All I can say is bare with me I will get faster boys and Thank You.

Have gotten a bit lazy in my practices and now i know that I must bring certain things to this game and I have already flipped the bill for my spot tracker and a front tube and just need to make sure that they are with me at all times.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

And then there was Saturday

Great riding with ya.

Yes sir great riding with you.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Re: And then there was Saturday

Everybody rides different but we all ride together. Can't wait to go again!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

AMEN BRO....AMEN

Oh by the way Garbanzo and I'm not trying to bust your Googoos but Say again this IRC was this the M5B?
    I can't believe you got the 140 on with out dropping your chain guide. Crazy just Crazy.

Name:  Cherry Creek.png
Views: 110
Size:  538.7 KB

Waiting on the Five mile whanta by'sName:  Cherry Creek waiting on the five mile wantobies..png
Views: 108
Size:  479.8 KB
    Name:  This one had me worried at first..jpg
Views: 101
Size:  126.2 KB

Man I can't load a movie of my own to save my a??

Dammit I think I just herd my phone ring Shoot is it the hard line or this other cell thingy?Name:  Juniper single  in Cherry Creek area.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  116.9 KB