Thread: I need a fix.

I need a fix.

I need a canyon fix. An intense work schedule in the coming weeks plus the obligatory time spent with family during the holidays will conspire to keep me away from sandstone for awhile. So I must go somewhere this weekend. I'm thinking poison springs or the leps or maybe something we haven't done in Zion(not many of those left). Are there motels open in Hanksville now? Someone please tell me what to do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    I need a canyon fix. An intense work schedule in the coming weeks plus the obligatory time spent with family during the holidays will conspire to keep me away from sandstone for awhile. So I must go somewhere this weekend. I'm thinking poison springs or the leps or maybe something we haven't done in Zion(not many of those left). Are there motels open in Hanksville now? Someone please tell me what to do.
    Yes, the Whispering Sands is open. We need a fix too.

Hmm... I'm thinking Arscenic/Slideanide tomorrow and Constrychnine on Sunday.

Does that sound like a good fix?

Bob
    THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

4. Likes ratagonia liked this post
    My wife bailed. We will now try next week after turkey dinner. I will continue to live vicariously through yours and other's trip reports.

Okydok. Some other time then.
    THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    My wife bailed. We will now try next week after turkey dinner. I will continue to live vicariously through yours and other's trip reports.
    Thanksgiving this year is also booked for me with family. Maybe a week or two after we can figure a weekend out.

Quote Originally Posted by Slot Machine View Post
    Yes, the Whispering Sands is open. We need a fix too.
    I've stayed here a lot in the winter with the wife and kids. Great hotel in Hanksville, and for me it is easier to convince everyone that the cold will be limited to just the day... ;-)

It's back on. Leaving early in the morning for Poison Springs. Then we will probably do Main Lep on Thanksgiving. Anyone interested, feel free to join.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum