Thread: Anyone headed to Moab Thanksgiving?

Anyone headed to Moab Thanksgiving?

We're headed to Moab for Thanksgiving. Is anyone else going to be in the area?
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We will be there...

We will be there...
    Any interest in doing a canyon or two?

Nothing extreme. Maybe Entrajo, Big Horn, or Elephant Butte, for example.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

My kids want to do U-turn, which I'm thinking we will do Friday afternoon. And my kids haven't done ROA so I'm thinking that might be out Saturday target. Big Horn is doable as they haven't done that.

We have no solid plans at the moment, but yes, a canyon sounds good. Entajo would require wetsuits so that is not high on the list. I'd prefer to seek dry stuff as I don't want to pack wetsuits.

I don't really want any swimming either, so thanks for the heads up on Entrajo.

We don't have any firm plans either, other than we'll probably do the Upheaval Dome loop on Thursday and Fisher Towers on Sunday morning.

Friday and Saturday are completely free so if you did want to do something with others, let us know. We'll be staying in the La Quinta.

Lets take this side-band, check your email

This is a riveting conversation, please don't stop

Anyone headed to Moab Thanksgiving?

Quote Originally Posted by yetigonecrazy View Post
    This is a riveting conversation, please don't stop

My riding buddies Mark (my uncle) and Dave (the pilot) are down there right now. I think they're mainly doing the Razor trails and such, but shoot me a PM if you'd like their number, I'm sure they'd like to hook up for dinner and say hi. in fact I believe you've both met them at one of the bogleyfests down there.