Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He Got One!! - 500 XC-W

He Got One!! - 500 XC-W

@Mtnseeker1 is on cloud9. I just finished riding his new Katoom and I APPROVE! She is smooth as silk with PLENTY of power. What a bike!!!

Name:  IMG_5261.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  67.9 KB

Name:  IMG_5260.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  68.2 KB

Name:  IMG_5258.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  123.5 KB

Name:  IMG_5257.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  77.4 KB

Name:  IMG_5262.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  73.7 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: He Got One!! - 500 XC-W

That's freakin awesome! !

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

One of our buddies has one and he loves it. Garbanzo took it for a spin at Cherry Creek. Seemed to be smiling.

Just got home about an hr ago. Ate dinner and to the garage to get some things set for me and off to the desert in the morn to get a real feel.
    Great smooth power for going at it easy and yet this little monster comes to life when you want it to.
    Just have to remember to respect her as I get a better feel.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

Thank You double moo I'm so stoked I can't see straight.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Ahh, the smell of bluing header pipes in the morning. It's so liberating.

Have not had a chance to put her to dirt yet but tomorrow is a new day.
    acca and I did raise a little hell in his hood but no place to really get beyond 4th.

Is that a 2012 ?

Yes sir it is and we should get together for a ride in Warner over the big Turkey weekend. Unless you where thinking MTB and not moto?

With the magic button: I know this is a great thing for my ancient arse but I can see it now, I will be the official gate open and closer.

He Got One!! - 500 XC-W

We need a full report after the ride. Let us know how you like it and how it compares to the XR and YZ.

Wow that is too cool! I can hardly wait to check it out. Maybe when hunting season stops taking all my weekends I will head south for a ride.

This bike rocks.
    I was a little nervous that with good trail control down in the low gears that it would be a bit lazy when you need that front tire up for the fun and fast stuff.
    Boy was I wrong. It takes a little throttle control but she does everything you ask her to. And does it right now baby.
    Wow What a world of difference from anything I've ever road.

I love it.
    Light, responsive and the grunt on this bike is unbelievable.
    It may not have the top speed of the XR but really who cares?

Great fun bike that I am willing to think can do it all.

I do believe I can hit the loose wash corners twice as fast as the YZ with much better power control coming out.

On a bit of a side note: I went over to Fast Flex on my way out to Warner Valley and he was having a costumer appreciation day with some very serious riders.
    Some getting ready for the Baja 1000 and some big names in the enduro and worcs seen.
    I was cought with my jaw on the ground and for a minute there I thought I was in another state.Like cali. Tad the owner of the local KTM shop was there to ride as well.
    I told the owner I'd just swing by tommarrow to take care of business.

Sounds like someone found love on a new machine. It's always cool to see someone get a new bike and really dig it! Congrats and can't wait to see it on the trail. Don't worry about scratching the plastics, I'll take care of that when you let me test crash it.

Funny you say that Garbanzo.
    I was in a tight wash today in that deep red sand and mistook a clay ledge in a turn for a tire burm and the front washed out fast and down I went.
    And I do mean it washed out fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Funny you say that Garbanzo.
    I was in a tight wash today in that deep red sand and mistook a clay ledge in a turn for a tire burm and the front washed out fast and down I went.
    And I do mean it washed out fast.
    Keep up the good work

19. Likes Mtnseeker1 liked this post

Re: He Got One!! - 500 XC-W

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Yes sir it is and we should get together for a ride in Warner over the big Turkey weekend. Unless you where thinking MTB and not moto?
    I am bringing the honda and my mountainbike. I am actually driving to Santa clara for a funeral right now. I will pm my cell to arrange for a test ride on the ktm. :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like I best get her cleaned up and the oil changed first thing this morn.

A little moto vationName:  IMG_1944.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  104.4 KBName:  IMG_1943.JPG
Views: 136
Size:  106.9 KBName:  IMG_1945.JPG
Views: 133
Size:  116.9 KBName:  IMG_1946.JPG
Views: 133
Size:  127.6 KBName:  IMG_1947.JPG
Views: 139
Size:  122.0 KB

Visitors found this page by searching for:

trip button for xc-w 500