Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Meanwhile in Colorado...

Quote Originally Posted by powderglut View Post
    http://www.steamboattoday.com/news/2...ing-pot-cases/
    Boulder has also decided to drop any cases with less than an ounce and over 21.
    It's a new world!
    Democracy works!! Sixth century Chinese philosopher velly wise.

I'll say it again....the Feds will now be handcuffed into dropping the ridiculous notion that Marijuana is something more than what it is....an herb. There's no way in hell the DEA can round up and prosecute citizens in two entire states - not to mention the citizens in the rest of the 48 states who already have sometime-smokers who smoke "illegally."

Given these circumstances, Canada will probably consider following suit since Ontario has seriously considered doing the same (Toronto Hempfest is a pretty big deal). I'm also willing to bet that California will legalize on their next election. They're probably feeling left out, being the first of the lower 48 to legalize for medical purposes.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Brian Griffin was also a very wise philosopher. From his rally in Quahog:

"No more oppression! We as American adults with free will have the right to use Marijuana if we choose to! Enough government profiteering under the guise of morality! Enough with this phony war on drugs!"

http://www.noob.us/humor/family-guy-...a-bag-of-weed/ -- Would've used youtube, but Fox has yanked all Family Guy clips on youtube due to "copyright infringements."

Meanwhile in Colorado...

Meanwhile in Colorado...

2 Colo. students arrested for serving pot brownies

BOULDER, Colo.Two University of Colorado students accused of providing marijuana-laced brownies to unsuspecting classmates and a professor have been arrested and face several felony charges.

The Daily Camera reports 21-year-old Thomas Ricardo Cunningham and 19-year-old Mary Elizabeth Essa were arrested Saturday on suspicion of second-degree assault and inducing the consumption of controlled substances by fraudulent means, along with two conspiracy counts.

Colo. marijuana legalization caught between federal and state law $lazy(window.GeckoVideoPlayer, CBSi.lazy.videoPlayer, function(){ loadGeckoVideoPlayer({ parentElement: 'universalVideoid50134742', flashVars:{ autoplay: 'false', adTargetType: 'Page', adPreroll: 'true', contentType: 'id', contentValue: '50134742', playlistDisplay: 'over', interactiveConsole: 'none' } },'blogSmall'); }); CU Police spokesman Ryan Huff says officers were called Friday morning after a history professor complained of dizziness and losing consciousness. The professor, who was not identified, was hospitalized. Two students in the class who ate the brownies also were hospitalized and five others were sickened.

CBS affiliate KCNC in Denver reports the instructor and the students have all recovered.

Police say Cunningham and Essa baked the brownies and brought them to class as part of a "bring food day."

"Anybody who thinks this is cute, anybody who thinks that this was funny is going to face pretty severe sanctions, both criminally and potentially within the student conduct process," CU spokesman Bronson Hilliard said, according to KCNC.

http://m.cbsnews.com/fullstory.rbml?...videofeed=null

Bad Children!

Please pass the Brownies. Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    2 Colo. students arrested for serving pot brownies

BOULDER, Colo.Two University of Colorado students accused of providing marijuana-laced brownies to unsuspecting classmates and a professor have been arrested and face several felony charges.

The Daily Camera reports 21-year-old Thomas Ricardo Cunningham and 19-year-old Mary Elizabeth Essa were arrested Saturday on suspicion of second-degree assault and inducing the consumption of controlled substances by fraudulent means, along with two conspiracy counts.

Colo. marijuana legalization caught between federal and state law $lazy(window.GeckoVideoPlayer, CBSi.lazy.videoPlayer, function(){ loadGeckoVideoPlayer({ parentElement: 'universalVideoid50134742', flashVars:{ autoplay: 'false', adTargetType: 'Page', adPreroll: 'true', contentType: 'id', contentValue: '50134742', playlistDisplay: 'over', interactiveConsole: 'none' } },'blogSmall'); }); CU Police spokesman Ryan Huff says officers were called Friday morning after a history professor complained of dizziness and losing consciousness. The professor, who was not identified, was hospitalized. Two students in the class who ate the brownies also were hospitalized and five others were sickened.

CBS affiliate KCNC in Denver reports the instructor and the students have all recovered.

Police say Cunningham and Essa baked the brownies and brought them to class as part of a "bring food day."

"Anybody who thinks this is cute, anybody who thinks that this was funny is going to face pretty severe sanctions, both criminally and potentially within the student conduct process," CU spokesman Bronson Hilliard said, according to KCNC.

http://m.cbsnews.com/fullstory.rbml?...videofeed=null

Oh brother. Way to abuse your newfound freedom jackasses! Any more of that and the feds will swoop in and then the party's over.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Well that sucks

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the Grave in a well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ...Holy Shit... What A Ride!

Comments are priceless. It's informed vs. ignorant, with the ignorant looking foolish. But then again, it is the KSL message board so you can't expect much common sense there.

I like it!!!! In fact, as soon as I have the time, I'll go pay that place a visit. It's always been fun to socialize while partaking of the ganja. Everyone, and I mean everyone in that place is going to be sociable and in a good mood....sign me up!!!
    I'll report after my visit...I'll have to check if they'll let me take a camera in there.

I think it's great that the potheads are forcing this as fast as they can...any nice poke in the eye to the "government morality" and their archaic laws is right on with me.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I like it!!!! In fact, as soon as I have the time, I'll go pay that place a visit. It's always been fun to socialize while partaking of the ganja. Everyone, and I mean everyone in that place is going to be sociable and in a good mood....sign me up!!!
    I'll report after my visit...I'll have to check if they'll let me take a camera in there.

I think it's great that the potheads are forcing this as fast as they can...any nice poke in the eye to the "government morality" and their archaic laws is right on with me.

You and I should hook up and do it together. And then post a TR about it.

Only thing is -- you gotta bring your own pot...it's not sold there, and I think passing around samples is prohibited.

Hmmm...you can't share the herb with your fellow revelers? I'm not too sure about that, why would they stop folks from passing it around? Nah, can't be...I'll call first and ask. That would kinda suck because until I can legally buy it, I don't have any weed! I was just going to walk in, sit down and use my natural charm to schmooze a few hits. Perhaps make some contacts for "in the meantime", ya know?

I'm pretty busy for the next two weeks or so, but I'll report after I scope it out.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Hmmm...you can't share the herb with your fellow revelers? I'm not too sure about that, why would they stop folks from passing it around? Nah, can't be...I'll call first and ask. That would kinda suck because until I can legally buy it, I don't have any weed! I was just going to walk in, sit down and use my natural charm to schmooze a few hits. Perhaps make some contacts for "in the meantime", ya know?

I'm pretty busy for the next two weeks or so, but I'll report after I scope it out.

What charm? You mean the one you wear around yer neck?

And I'm not sure you can call and ask about their policies cuz their parties are held at different locales. There isn't one "set" establishment.

I'm really starting to love my neighbor to the east. I sincerely hope everybody who used to vacation at Park City and Alta decide to go to Colorado instead because of their new pot laws.

Meanwhile in Colorado...

Warning...language.

Signed the petition. Everyone who doesn't like to live under government sponsored corruption I encourage to do the same.

Meanwhile in Colorado...

Miss Iowa Mariah Cary Accidentally Says She Supports

[QUOTE=accadacca;523644]Miss Iowa Mariah Cary Accidentally Says She Supports