Thread: Five Ten Savant Discontinued?

Five Ten Savant Discontinued?

Has the five ten savant been discontinued? I don't see the Men's version on their site any more.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I have heard thru various sources, that yes, the Men's Savant has been discontinued. I have not been able to find them in size 13 for months.

I have been using the Five Ten Trailwinds or Camp Fours instead lately. The Trailwinds have a different sole than the Savants and Canyoneers sole and is slightly less sticky than the others, but still pretty dang sticky and they also drain well. The Camp Fours have the same sole, but dont drain well. I wore the Camp Fours thru a extremely wet canyon yesterday, and they did fine, the lack of drainage really wasnt an issue other than they were still squirting out drops of water well after the swims.

Have there been any rumors of a replacemnt? If not I guess I better pick a pair up. I wear a 10.5 so hopefully, there are still some left.

I was told Adidas bought 5.10.
    It is hard to imagine that this would be a good thing for those of us that love out 5.10s, but we can keep our fingers crossed.

Five Ten Savant Discontinued?

Quote Originally Posted by mzamp View Post
    I was told Adidas bought 5.10.
    It is hard to imagine that this would be a good thing for those of us that love out 5.10s, but we can keep our fingers crossed.
    Wow...

From wnorton using an iPad and Tapatalk HD.

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    I would think this will be a very good thing for 5.10; and those who love 5.10s.

Tom