Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving weekend

Dang it I am getting very tempted.
    Got a ride tuesday,Thursday and maybe friday right REDFOX?
    I know he's saying to himself I never comited to Tuesday. LMAO
    And If I have some energy left over and funds maybe a SAT. ride CC
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Oh my heck, You know when your just to stoked when your willing to take your recycle oil bucket and oil pan with you to your next ride.
    Maybe this is one for the Moto madness section.
    But then again I'm not mad just friggin crazy.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Name:  IMG_1948.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  98.8 KB

acca will be wondering what the heck on this one I'm sure.
    But the front blinkers will be on shortly.
    Priorities is the name here.

Re: Thanksgiving weekend

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    It is supposed to reach the 60's this week. It could be near perfect Saturday...I hope!
    Hell to the yes!! Let's get a group going Saturday for sure! ! Can't wait. :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Looks like I have the chance to finally meet REDFOX This Thanksgiving and I am looking forward to meeting a fellow Bogley member that I have not meet yet.
    He says lets keep this simple and not to radd.
    I have choosen a nice simple little ride for pre dinner that I'm sure he will love. It's about an hour or? pending but with lots of turns and just fun easy stuff with some great country and views.
    About 97% single track with some easy outs and abouts if he wants to avoid some of the somewhat more intense parts.

Should be a lot of fun before the feast.
    Quick simple and painless with some intro to my neck of the scrub.

I'm still on the fence for Cherry Creek but it might very well be worth the ride up to do it and I know I will kick myself if I don't.

So give me a map to the hook up area and time frame cause I'm thinking this is one I best not miss.

Here it is coming from the South starting in Santaquin. We usually run west on Cherry creek (dirt) road for a a few miles and find a parking spot. Let's plan on meeting at this location at 9 am on Saturday. Acca and I will be there then.

Viewing on a mobile device? Click this link to open the map: https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Santaquin,+UT&daddr=Cherry+Creek+Rd,+Eureka,+UT&hl=en&sll=39.499761,-111.547028&sspn=6.425136,16.907959&geocode=FVb6YQIdBUtW-Sn5gIXl66dNhzElywJgg_h8dQ%3BFW0kYQIdezpQ-SmLoQC3uxdNhzE_p6bUpRM97A&oq=che&t=h&mra=ls&z=12

It looks like there will not be any weather threat till Mon. Should make for a bit warmer temps for Sat.
    But I'll have to get a very early start and I'm riding with REDFOX Thurs. and looks like Friday.
    Hmm I see a pattern here-Tuesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday.
    I've gone to the dark side of new bike ownership and I have seen this before right Gaarbo.

My heck I'm going to get head fungus if I don't take a break and wash my brain bucket out from time to time.

I give a yes or no Friday night.
    If yes keep your cell close at hand case I miss the parking area.
    It will be a case of me being there first I'm sure and I'll have to be out of here by 4am to make it work just in case of holiday traffic.
    Or If I'm in on this ride maybe a breakfast hook up before ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    I give a yes or no Friday night.
    If yes keep your cell close at hand case I miss the parking area.
    It will be a case of me being there first I'm sure and I'll have to be out of here by 4am to make it work just in case of holiday traffic.
    Or If I'm in on this ride maybe a breakfast hook up before ride?
    We can meet at 10 if that helps. Let us know on Friday and we can adjust.

I'm in.
    Maybe my kid too if the machine shop gets his sleeve done (promised two weeks ago)!

Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal View Post
    I'm in.
    Maybe my kid too if the machine shop gets his sleeve done (promised two weeks ago)!
    Sweet!! Looking forward to it.

I rode sunday,today, have a ride with REDFOX thursday and friday my wrists are the size of grapefruits but I think that Sat. looks good so far for me and at this point I'm in.
    I hope this don't turn out like green river were I got lost from the area to meet up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    I rode sunday,today, have a ride with REDFOX thursday and friday my wrists are the size of grapefruits but I think that Sat. looks good so far for me and at this point I'm in.
    I hope this don't turn out like green river were I got lost from the area to meet up.
    We could meet at the dirt road turn off? Might be easier, then do a convoy to the parking area.

Viewing on a mobile device? Click this link to open the map: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=39.927415,-112.160809&num=1&t=h&z=18

Name:  Screen Shot 2012-11-20 at 7.45.27 PM.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  27.2 KB

Anything at this point would be greatly appreciated.
    If we meet a 9am I think I'm only like 3 may 3.5 hours from there but I'll get it figured out.
    Can't be as hard as I make it sound for sure.

Is there any chance of a breakfast meet up in Santaquin?

Remember I'll be the clown with the paper map and not a I-phone for directions LOL

Or maybe jus a hot coffee or hot chocolate meet up? So I can just follow you guys into the park area.?

Breakfast? What is that?

We could meet here I guess: http://www.onemanbanddiner.com

I've seen that sign for years but is that not in like Nephi?
    Bread fast is the thing you do before a ride when your day starts a 3:33-4:00 am LOL
    Hell I'll be ready for a nappy by the time I get my as up there.

Is there any chance of a breakfast meet up in Santaquin?

I would sure think exiting Filmore and north past Delta toward Eureka would be shorter for you, but if you want to meet in Santaquin it is not too far out of the way for me.
    Just east of the Santaquin exit is a new Maverik. Want to meet there at 8am?

Also load this number in your phone 801-560-1418. it would have connected us at green river too!

Works for me if it works for you?
    I looked at that route and travelling in the dark and all, But I think If I stay to the high speed I-15 it may just be faster for me.?

Either way it will be a bit of a drive but ?