Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving weekend

Well I thunk we should get down to the riding were we know the weather will not matter.

And raise all hell.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Trust me it is very easy for me to say.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

I'm in a bit of limbo right now as to wether I can ride or not on this weekend.
    Unloaded the YZ today and just need to sell the BRP and find the right KTM and I'll be in like flinn. If all works out right.

It is working very well and If I can get a group together for Gold Butte or Cherry Creek I can almost at this time say I'm in with a smile as big as the Grand Canyon.

Based on the snow that we just received this weekend, I would guess that cherry creek would be very muddy at the very least during the Thanksgiving weekend.

Perfect! Just kidding-sort of

@ REDFOX if your down this way and still want to ride Warner Valley and Cherry creek is a bust hit me up.
    Should have a new ride in time.
    Love to meet you and ride.

Thanksgiving weekend

It is going to be back in the mid 50's here in SLC.

See- That meens 70's here.

@ Redfox I may have a bad number for you and I may not. Sent a pm with my number.
    I have no idea if your staying on through T-Day or if your heading back out today but either way let me know and we'll put something together while your in town.

@double moo and I are putting a ride together for Cherry Creek next Saturday. Who else wants to ride.

I'll be watching this Cherry Creek thing.
    Sure would be nice to put some cleets into some moist stuff.

Re: Thanksgiving weekend

I'd be in for that Saturday. I'll be out of town on Thursday/Friday

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

I've made a commitment with Redfox for down here but I'm not 100% sure he's in.
    I know he is here today for a family thing but am not sure if he is here for the week or if his is headed out and coming back for T-day.
    maybe he wants to ride FRI. moto and saturday MTB? If that's the case maybe I can do CC but as of now I'm in a bit of limbo till I know for sure.

Heck it will be snow and ice and you should just get on the band wagon and head on down to the warm ride

Warner or bust LOL

What time are you planning Sat. Cherry Creek for?
    I'm Riding T-day in the am with REDFOX and company and pending the nest day (FRI.) And if I can?
    I might just be an IN for CC Sat. But It I have not been there since about 1970 so I would need good directions to find you guys.

Thanksgiving weekend

Not sure what time yet. Prolly in the AM. I don't think it would be too hard to find. I could post a map.

Early is better for me. I'm pushing my luck as it is.

I'm guessing by now most or all your snow is melted by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    I'm guessing by now most or all your snow is melted by now?
    That is correct. Keep your fingers crossed. It looks like good weather next week. Maybe.

Thanksgiving weekend

It is supposed to reach the 60's this week. It could be near perfect Saturday...I hope!