Thread: Change the Pictures PLEASE!!!

Change the Pictures PLEASE!!!

Please someone change the pics on the home page! If I have to look at the "sawtooth Mountains" or the eclipse any longer I will go bananas !!!

2. Likes Kuya liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Change the Pictures PLEASE!!!

Anyone can add pictures to the picture bar.... it was pretty simple to do, but I forgot how... ask beech how as it is his baby.

Sent using Tapatalk

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Everytime I look at em, they seem to be different. Don't they rotate, and there are 1000's of pics in there?

Tom

It's the photo/article at: http://www.bogley.com/

Felicia
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

Yeah there are 1700 in rotation and you can add your own. read here: http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48016

Quote Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
    Please someone change the pics on the home page! If I have to look at the "sawtooth Mountains" or the eclipse any longer I will go bananas !!!
    I think you guys are missing it...

I believe the op was referring to the featured articles. Ya know, the ones with the BIG pictures, the 2 mentioned specifically above.

9. Likes mattandersao liked this post

Ah I see.

Which new reports should we feature?

I been thinking the same thing for a long time, but I haven't said anything about it. The last TR also was on the front page for a long time.

It would be nice if the front page TR were rotated out once a week or so. There are plenty of TR's added to Bogley all the time.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

12. Likes mattandersao, Eric Holden liked this post
    By the way.....the rotating pictures concept was my idea way back in the day. I just didn't have the magical mod powers that Sombeech possesses, and so he's the one that put my idea in motion. Thanks Beech for makin' it happen!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
    X2

yes. Please change the featured TR on the home page.
    CanyoneeringUtah.blogspot.com
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey

Got a new one! Maybe we can find a moderated that would be interested in posting a new report every week?

16. Likes Kuya liked this post
    @accadacca chose a good one! Leave that photo there as long as you like. That lady is HOT!!

Attachment 60607
    THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM