Thread: I can almost taste my new to me KTM

I can almost taste my new to me KTM

Sold my 76 914 project car and My 83 westy should follow suit in short time.
    Pricing the Yamayhammy right as well as the ole desert pig xr.
    THey should move fast.
    Been eyeing one in WY. And if all goes right I should have a few rides in by Turkey Day. Maybe even plated.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sweet!

I'm still about half tempted on that TM 450 en Trust me. Them Italians understand one at a time hand built very very well.

Want I don't understand as a noob is, Is this power going to work for me for the kind of riding I want to do and it aint track baby...

If the stars line up right for me (timing). This is what I'm after.Name:  2010 xc-w 450.png
Views: 148
Size:  54.7 KB

The pipe has not even seen blue yet.
    KTM Champions edition and I can only hope that lady luck will hold tight for me on this one.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Nice Katoom

It really is, Wish me luck.

One thing I was wondering as I change my handlebars back to the way they were is? (I'm keeping my fasst flexx bars for sure).
    Can I keep these bad little avs levers for a Katoom? Or are they bike specific?

No clue, but the KTM should have top of the line stuff.

I'm keeping them all the same. They are so ergo felling that it would be hard to ride with anything else.

Re: I can almost taste my new to me KTM

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    I'm still about half tempted on that TM 450 en Trust me. Them Italians understand one at a time hand built very very well.

Want I don't understand as a noob is, Is this power going to work for me for the kind of riding I want to do and it aint track baby...

If the stars line up right for me (timing). This is what I'm after.Name:  2010 xc-w 450.png
Views: 148
Size:  54.7 KB

The pipe has not even seen blue yet.
    KTM Champions edition and I can only hope that lady luck will hold tight for me on this one.
    That's a beauty!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

That was the one I wanted but he took it off add thank god.
    Very happy with the one I got and she is very peppy indeed with great grunt for the tight stuff and I 'm getting her dialed by the ride.
    A very sweet machine that I do not deserve at all