Thread: The new ride

The new ride

It was time to buy the hot young stripper wife a new chariot so I picked up this hot little ride for her yesterday....

Sent using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. Likes DiscGo liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Jelly mould, they all are!

It's like they're from the same factory.

You know: they all look the same, nice curves, so smoooooth, with ever so sexy edges, and so on. All the bits & bobs in the right places (plus a few special extras) that you expect. But they do tend to have this annoying automatic voice every time you get in them telling you to do this, do that, do everything that they want.

Nice car, by the way.

Love to S. !!!

Damn... the insurance premium showed up yesterday and it was just over $2000 a year.

Maybe I should be married to a soccer mom so I can buy her a Mormon Assault Vehicle (mini van). I know the insurance on a mini van is cheap.

6. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Where do you live that you had no snow on the ground yesterday? 'Subishi what?
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

Who do I have to sleep with to get one?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Damn... the insurance premium showed up yesterday and it was just over $2000 a year.
    That's insane. Have you shopped around? I couldn't believe how much difference there was when I was looking for insurance on my ATV's. Nationwide ended up being about 1/2 the price of the others with same coverage and have no idea why. I was expecting my premium to go up after the first year but so far it hasn't...(knock on wood)

Nice car BTW.

The new ride

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    ... they do tend to have this annoying automatic voice every time you get in them telling you to do this, do that, do everything that they want.
    Is he talking about the car or the wife?

11. Likes Mooseman70 liked this post
    Alright... so after a little checking around I have found the same insurance for around $1100 per year (Alstate), which is half of what my current insurance company (Farmers) wants. I have until the 13th before I have to actually do anything.

The problem is the car gets classified as a high performace sports car and it depends where they class the car... in with the Corvette and Porsche, or Camero and Mustang, or ???

I switched from Farmers insurance over to Allstate 21 years ago because of a huge price difference on my nissan 300zx. I was picking up a few speeding tickets and my Allstate sales guy said that it would not have an effect on my premiums. He said that claims are what cost their company.

Re: The new ride

I had Allstate about 20 years ago. I bought a new 32' Scarab offshore racing boat and had a prop strike at Lake Powell the first time I took it out, destroyed a very expensive out drive. Allstate covered the repair but dropped me as a client because the boat was still under binder. I always thought that was dumb because it was my first claim ever.

Sent using Tapatalk

Just a quick update.... I love this car more every day. It corners like it's on rails. You can really drive it hard and it's very forgiving. The fat gumball tires really stick to the road and the giant Brembo brakes can stop this light weight in nothing flat. The paddle shifters are also sweet as you never have to take your hands off the wheel when driving the car to its limits. As an old school heel and toe driver the paddles were a welcome surprise.

The only real down side is it rides a little rough, but that is to be expected from a car with this type of performance. Also the interior is nice, but not real plush, its obvious performace was where the engineers spent the money.