Thread: Space Cat Drop

Space Cat Drop

Being Navy I always like to give the Air Force (Blue) a good ribbing every now and then. However, this is top notched research! Blue, I doff my chapeau!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9XtK6R1QAk

(still trying to figure out why I have suddenly lost my ability to embed a vid, but here is the link)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Good stuff

Did you perhaps use the "url" tags on the link rather than the "video"?

4. Likes DOSS liked this post
    I click on the "insert video" button, put the url in and then click the OK button. However, it acts as if I am not clicking OK. Nothing happens and I finally close that window. I would chalk it up to me being daft except that I have posted vids before. Perhaps it is because I am now on a different computer with different settings. I'll give it a shot on the other one to test.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDuke View Post
    I click on the "insert video" button, put the url in and then click the OK button. However, it acts as if I am not clicking OK. Nothing happens and I finally close that window. I would chalk it up to me being daft except that I have posted vids before. Perhaps it is because I am now on a different computer with different settings. I'll give it a shot on the other one to test.
    I had that problem.. cleared cache and cookies and that problem went away.. FYI I wish i could do this to my wifes cat
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDuke View Post
    When you paste the video url in, try just hitting "enter" instead of clicking OK. See if that works any better.

Are you using Firefox? try using a different browser. Sounds like the problem I had

http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...ids-in-Firefox
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    Are you using Firefox? try using a different browser. Sounds like the problem I had

http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...ids-in-Firefox
    Ahhh....thanks DC that describes it, including the weird message and it is the same on multiple computers. Ironically I have to blame the Navy just a bit. I have to access the Navy web sites via Common Access Card and it requires using IE and requires that all of the IE defenses be removed so I use IE only for Navy business and Firefox for regular browsing. I have never used chrome but maybe it is time to give it a shot.

LOLZ!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.