Thread: Looking for a over the boot pant pattern

Looking for a over the boot pant pattern

I have an upholstery machine and just a bit of a clue not much mind you.
    If by chance anyone has an old pair of over the boot style riding pants that are thrashed and ready for the dumpster hold on to them and I 'll pay to ship them so I can get some kind of a pattern.

I have tried a few things out and now I want to try a set of riding pants.

This is kind of a reverse engineering sort of thing and I plan on just making myself something to work due to copy wrights.

Where I'm really lacking is the leather for the heat shield that I need and there is no Tandy leather shop in town here.
    And just how and were to place some pockets that will work for riding.

But I am trying to get a feel for knew areas and yes dare I say it the crotch.
    I am going for an in the boot inner sleeve like a ski pant that tucks and helps with the water resistance factor. Something comfortable and somewhat water proof and functional.
    I'm working with some 500 D Cordura material right now that is very heavy but should work. A bit heavier than what is for sale but easier to dbl. high risk areas.
    This is another area of work I need to see and figure out.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I've got an old pair of thor over the boot pants that zip off at the knee to become shorts. They're a bit thrashed and since I converted to the in the boot style I never wear them anymore. Probably too big for you though! But you can certainly cannibalize them.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Right on nelsonccc that works for me and maybe this Thanksgiving you can bring them with you to Gold Butte. Hint Hint
    OR? let me know the shipping cost to ST. George and I'll send you the funds to make this happen.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Looking for a over the boot pant pattern

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Right on nelsonccc that works for me and maybe this Thanksgiving you can bring them with you to Gold Butte. Hint Hint
    OR? let me know the shipping cost to ST. George and I'll send you the funds to make this happen.
    Yes. Definitely gold butte. I've been trying to get out there for an overnighter for a year now. But if you don't want to wait I can ship.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I can wait till Gold Butte.
    The weather is still pretty nice and I just wanted something I can put together for when it gets crisp and If I can make them with something in a Durable water resistant Cordura say 500 or maybe less then that is what I'm trying for.
    That's why I'm looking to reverse engineer something to give some ideas how and basically what material and where.
    I'm sitting on 15 mayybe 20 yrds of some army digital 500d right now with DWR backing but it maybe to thick for the seat and behind the knees areas.