Thread: Unable to link or post vids in Firefox

Unable to link or post vids in Firefox

Weird bug only occurs in firefox. I click the "Insert video" link and paste the link, then click "ok" it's greyed out making it impossible to post links unless you manually type the format out manually. If you click cancel it pops up a weird message that says "Some of the options have been changed. Are you sure to close the dialog?" but still let's you cancel it. It will also attach pictures but will not put the proper text in to display them prominently "attachment 1234". instead it just pops up with an attachment box around it. An example would be here http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post514635 and if you go to my post 2 above you'll see that it doesn't have the box. I also see Ratagonias post above mine is doing the same thing so suspect it might be more widely spread.

Problem does not occur on Chrome or IE. Able to test on 3 different machines all running Firefox version 15.0.1 and it replicates on all of them. It's been there for a while but just thought it might be my machine and I use Chrome anyways. On a client's site today though using a different machine and noticed it replicates.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Are you in the quick reply box? Sometimes if you add an attachment, it will give the "attach"1234"/attach" text, and then you have to refresh the page for the image to show. Does this work for you?

Does this problem exist in the "advanced" posting box?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Are you in the quick reply box? Sometimes if you add an attachment, it will give the "attach"1234"/attach" text, and then you have to refresh the page for the image to show. Does this work for you?

Does this problem exist in the "advanced" posting box?

Ohh yeah good call.... only in the quick reply box does this error occur. And no despite repeated refreshes the "attach text" never appears, yet I can see it under attachments.

are you using insert image, or attach? Because the attach sucks, I need to find a way to disable it or change the icon

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    are you using insert image, or attach? Because the attach sucks, I need to find a way to disable it or change the icon
    Insert image right next to insert video