Thread: Moments of Irresponsibility: All for the love of the sport...

Moments of Irresponsibility: All for the love of the sport...

As I sit here at work pondering how to get out earlier than my deadline of tomorrow evening to get down to Robber's Roost for some canyons, I remember at least two occasions where I have majorly screwed up at work due to one climbing trip or another...Once I left to go climbing in Moab for the week only to get a phone call in my camp wondering why I had not shown up for a job interview...OOPS...I tried to interview over the phone from camp, but needless to say my absence sent a clear message. To make matters worse, I was canyoneering in Robbers Roost not even two months later and realized I had done it again..Another job interview missed while climbing...I guess I am destined to remain low on the totem in the working world..At least I am good at survival in the outdoors if it comes to that...

So, lets here your stories or workplace irresponsibility ALL FOR THE LOVE OF THE SPORT!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

How about the fact that I am reading this blog post while at work! Talk about Irresponsible!
    CanyoneeringUtah.blogspot.com
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey

At work right now too! TheChive and Bogley are my daily escapes from the stressful reality known as work. Besides, it would be irresponsible to NOT think of ways to spend your time and money while working. How else are you motivated to come back the next day?

5. Likes Kuya liked this post