Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Bogley Gear

Post Your Bogley Gear

Awesome!

Check out the photo gallery: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148...52&autostart=y What a great story too. The kilt is killer man.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Your Bogley Gear

I met up with sguye, one of our new users in Rocklin California, on our way back from San Francisco.

Thanks for the order, Stephen.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Big Bogley Pimpin'!

sportin' the new hot on the new truck!
    ...AND, I just drove it all over Utah today showin it off. GreenRiver, WY. to Payson...SLC, to Logan...& back home

Post Your Bogley Gear

Post your Bogley Gear!

Post Your Bogley Gear

I saw this white truck on the road with two nice bikes. Once I saw the bogley sticker I new who ever it was they must be cool. Did beech sell the kline and get some mxer's :D

sent from Samsung Epic 4g

Blog Entries
    Heres mine
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    BUMP!

GOT IT!

We came off the mountain at 7:30pm this evening. I drove my dually to within .13 miles of the location, then hiked up in the dark. I couldn't take a photo at the location (because I was alone and it was very dark), so I just took one at home. This container is heading South/East come next weekend.

Attachment 51218
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

Nice one by @Garbanzo

Attachment 51635

Trip Report here: http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62270

Found it! It was in a great little place in the sand flats recreation area. Nice hiding spot!
    My plan is to stash it during the last weekend in March!

I haven't quite figured out how to post pics from my phone to the board so I'll do that in a few hours.

Thanks for the Welcome! It was nice to stop lurking and actually say something!

Anyways, I was pretty excited for the find. The first time I saw this post the cache was in Moab. I saw it on a sunday morning, the day after returning from Moab. So, saw it in Zion, and grabbed it.

I'd hoped to place it the same trip we grabbed it - after hiking Spry we headed down to Vegas, then on to Havasupai, then planned to loop around to Page and maybe do a hike in Cedar Mesa or the Escalante. But Havasupai was beautiful. We trashed the loop plans, braved the desert heat and hiked out in the evening. This left us only time enough to drive home the next day.

Future placement? Looks like the next two weekends I'll be in Zion, but I don't want to place it where I grabbed it. Might end up in a more northerly Utah location...

Snagged it!!

This is one of my favorite spots up Diamond Fork and have enjoyed it since I was a kid.

Coords were spot on, I think within 10 feet, maybe closer.

Will place it soon. Still coming up with a good place for it. We may stash it in Utah County again, but we might be headed south in 2 weeks so we might just hold on to it until then.

Hiding spot as we found it.

My boys. Mom is home enjoying some well deserved peace and quiet on Mothers Day.

Thanks for your kind of words, Bo.
    And yes, it was a nice talking in a really good outdoor store. At 'The Rat' was my first visit in a local store outside Europe, beside the chains like REI in LAS.

Greetings from Frankfurt
    Michael & Heike

The Stash! http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...e-Bogley-Stash

Attachment 54868

Me, holding the shirt, not wearing it as a courtesy to future finders, since it was so hot.

Attachment 54869

Attachment 54870

Attachment 54871

Nice place to cool off.

Attachment 54873

Quote Originally Posted by mhambi View Post
    Stash has been retrieved. It was an epic struggle against raging wildfires, hungry wolves, and rabid German tourists.

Pics to follow later tonight...

Or maybe tonight... that's what I get for trying to take Chem during the summer block. No time!

Headed up to PG during my lunch to see if I could grab it. Didn't realize that the fire was the day before... they were still working on hotspots and such...

Made my way past the falls and was getting pretty close when I spied a LARGE dog like creature moving down the stream. Very Large. Reason told me it was probably with a hiker, but my imagination was telling me it was the long lost Hobble Creek wolf moved north. Waited to see if I could hear anyone coming down the trail... no dice. He hadn't heard or smelled me yet, and was busy moving down the creek below me. Finally I spotted a collar, and got a little less worried... but he was still a BIG dog, so I let him pass. Crossed the creek, poked around the rocks a bit, (found the dog owner... resting in his hammock, who was probably wondering what the heck I was up to), and finally located the stash!

(didn't want to spoil the shirt with my smelly armpits... I mean... look what the stink did to my face!)

Threw one on my Yota. :cool8: