Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: Moto Madness

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Udink we need to get you ridding hard core fast bro. You know so many goods spots. Welcome to the dark side bro. Let's ride.
    Workin' on it! :D I rode 77 miles yesterday, mostly in the foothills of the Book Cliffs northeast of Price. Got 'er plated so I can connect routes over pavement.

Name:  IMG_2262.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  87.2 KB
    Blog | FB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by maChete View Post
    So how did she run? That's a good lookin 94. I have a buddy that's got a 94 he purchased new.
    She ran like a raped ape! I loved the power! it's been over 10yrs since i rode there. Took a little getting used to the sand and 2 smoke power. Can't wait to go back. She did have a tendency to idle fast when she got hot. But nothing major. This bike will definitely put a smile on your face and put you in your place if your not careful, i love it. Now if I could ride it half as Good as Chete I'd be happy!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

5. Likes nelsonccc liked this post
    Rode up from Pineview over to Ben Lomond trail head. Stopped at lewis peak on the way. About a 30 mile round trip. Didn't have time and probably enough gas to head up Ben Lomond.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1434297302908.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  110.7 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1434296925330.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  96.3 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1434297190009.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  64.5 KB

http://youtu.be/HoU5OAvm8lU On the way there and back a grouse was trying to tell us to get of her mtn i think.

O udink JK that is a bad ass ride and will work everywhere. Looks like your running Bridgestone tires and they work and plated too NICE bro. Show us how to beat the heat and let's ride. Something in the pines and aspens Please LOL.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

9. Likes mxerhale, double moo liked this post

2016 Husky's. Cool video!

Oh hell yes the new white cool aid drink it in baby.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRNiyc9hF_M
    Reminds me of 5 MOH so enjoy. Close to the most and can be found.

I believe this is the route between AFC and Hobble Creek.
    And needs to be hit both ways pending were you park.

Either wy it is a long way down if done wrong.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1442421985987.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  13.2 KB at the top of some trail at AFC. Nice views!

Andrew Short out riding the 1190 Adventure.

Man I'm just stuck between dual sport or Adventure. DRZ 400 or maybe an 690ADV. I'm leaning towards a bike that is very dirt worthy.
    If I could only make my 500xc-w just right.

K so I picked up 8 screws and a plate to boot. SO I put this badass light on my 500 right? 14 front sprocket and 45 on the rear and went for a high speed ride. Barclay to calyentay Not sure how true my computor is but 107.5 mph is a moving right along. My buddies gps on his I phone says 107.5 placed it on the handle bars. I have no other way to judge. But this light system rocks out like 900yrds.

K so I picked up 8 screws and a plate to boot. SO I put this badass light on my 500 right? 14 front sprocket and 45 on the rear and went for a high speed ride. Barclay to calyentay spell ck. Not sure how true my computor is but 107.5 mph is a moving right along. My buddies gps on his I phone says 107.5 placed it on the handle bars. I have no other way to judge. But this light system rocks out like 900yrds. Sometimes you can not ride the hard shit so the fast shit works at night. You have to get real stupid from time to time. The blood rolls and the heart runs and the lungs just plain hurt with stupid shit.

Moto madness is when you look and look and think in this swirl of horse shit. Do I what an 1150 or a 1190 or a 1200 or should I just make that popping noise and get a 400? The popping noise is when you pull your head out.
    That I know I can get up any trail.............?? NONE will do it all and the big bikes would be great for money spending adventures but What do I love to ride??????????? And how far do I want to ride to get there? Everything thus far leans to an 690 adv. orange bike but? I just do not know. Suzuki 400 is a close 2nd.

Now think about it: A DRZ400 will get you through 5 MOH seen it done by Marks Bro Jerry. Nothing that you boys on your Bmw's will even try right?
    They have been known to get to Alaska and back. A bit heavy like an xr650r without the 6.3 super tanker Like some of us have done in Logandale.

Now this little 690 with some mods may be a bit of a handfull in sand and such but will hall but all day long in the canyons and is very respectable in the dirt. It will never ride fast enough to keep any pace with the big Adventure bikes but it is a two way trail.

Seems like you are undecided on the type of riding you want to do.

Wow, droolfest...