Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Moto Madness

Just cause winter is here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib0AdQTjZrc
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nice bike. My neighbor just picked up a 2000 I can't wait to throw a leg over. It's very clean but still needs some goodies
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

24 hr race Enduro style with tires obsticales at night and all.
    A bit long winded but worth the watch.
    What I don't understand is the timing gates seem to be set up with some kind of under glove devise. Anyone know anything about this?

Oh and note how they start with the hands in the air.
    I think this is in Germany but I'm not sure.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJWSm66j0mw

These boys are hard core. 24 hrs of enduro racing without a team mate. Friggin hardcore baby.

Moto Madness= when you get into this moto thing and it take years to figure out that you have been doing it all wrong up to this point. Friggin Maddness I say.
    But then someone hits the light switch to help you over that long curve. Madness I say and it is fun and it is good and it is very slow sometimes.
    Life is good and life is fare. But dammit I don't have this much time to learn.I'll be to old and messed up to ride well if I don't get some major breaks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuIERPz7dCA

Not so mad is this is in most of your back yards
    Fourty cal tols us about this one several years ago.
    Closer than you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCyyNxHmDqg

Not sure I like it but it is the future like it or not.

MOTO MADNESS:
    When your bike comes back from Warner Valley with about 30 extra lbs. of muck a week after the biggest snow storm in over 30 yrs. and it takes 2 hrs to thaw the garden hose and another 2 to nock the heavy stuff off the bike. Hot dang that was a great day to ride.
    I went down once and my buddy Matt went down at least ten times and Don cause he just has to screw around found the cold wet muddy stuff several times himself.
    Deep sand was perfect and the deep whoops where sketchy as hell being 1/2 covered in snow and the hill climbs where just plain insane in the purple stuff.:)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

One fast bike but everything is bass akwards on her. Or at least the starter.I do like the handle bars. Just screams corner don't she?

I ran across this cat that loves single tracks and he seems to hit all the good ones so I'll throw one up and he has like 406 his knowledge of trails blows me away.
    anyway try one or 406.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgbl1...tpKjQq0b0iXfYg

He is way down to earth and ask him thing or two / he always gets back to me when I ask.

Name:  Squid.png
Views: 162
Size:  160.9 KB
    don't mattter what size does it?

some have some styleName:  some Squids have style.png
Views: 202
Size:  432.2 KB

It's easy to make fun of Squids
    They fly around low and then they can't figure how to get out and it's just to late.

The real madness is if don't get out to ride.
    you can walk/run/fly but this is what it is all about Ride on and ride on hard.....

21. Likes nelsonccc liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Exactly! After having spent some time recently on a 450 4 stroke Honda, I just don't get the appeal. Sure it has a good mid-range grunt and power for days but in those low end tight turns it takes forever to deliver the power, just felt flat till it was doing 40+mph. I'm sure part of it was my unfamiliarity with a 4stroke but it sure felt good to get back on the 250. Now I'm eyeing that 350 smoker.....
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!