Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Moto Madness

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

One of the guys I ride with down here is restoring a 69 Husky. One of my other friends I ride with down here picked it up in a wagon when it was full of nuts and bolts.
    They are kicking some but and it won't be long before it is done including some powder coating with the frame and other goodies. When it is done I post some picts. It is on new wheels drums and shoes and the frame is powder coated and new fuel and clutch lines on board with newly painted tank. It don't look the same as factory but dang if they are not doing a top notch job.
    The 69 Husky is the first year by the way. FRAME IS POEDR COATED GREY INSTEAD OF THE TYPICL GLOSS BLACK I think they messed that up but it does look sweet.

Name:  69 Husky.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  74.0 KB

K so the new lines are not in this pict but?

Funny thing is I met theese guys out at the Rhino Rally last year while they were working as course workers. Been riding with them ever since.
    Last edited by Mtnseeker1; 11-03-2013 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Before the lines
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

What is really nuts about the whole Husky thing is Phil the owner still rides with and open face helmit with them old school bungie type googs and red Wing work boots.
    Phil rides an old school DRZ 400 and the narliest hills that we all get somewhat sideways on he just puts up with no traction loss. Phil is and old Baja 500 champ and one of the nicest guys you may ever meet. He is also on of the only guys I know of with a GT-40 in his garage. You'd never guess it by talking to him or riding with him. Super nice guy.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Don is the one I rode out to the grand canyon with twice Once with his 1973 Yamaha 360 and once with his dailey dirt bike an 1993 cr 250 and dam if I can ever catch his ass.
    I used to call him don on mondays but his schedule shifted and now it's like done on everyother monday and everyeven thursday LOL. This dude knows Warner Valley like no other trust me. He does own a truck and motorcycle trailer but I have never seen hi, use it but one time.
    Because it is a gas sucking two smokie I usaually just ride from Santa Clara out to his house and ride till he is out of 3.2 glns and we call it a day and then I ride home with my plated bike. But lately it has been getting a bit chilly to do so and I just leave my jacket at his house until it's time to ride home.

Don is total moto madness. He only takes breaks cause you have to. He just keeps his 93 cr up enough to raise hell and never worries about the best tires or any of that kind of gruff. Just ride so we do.

Sounds like my kinda guy. Braaaaap!

The owner of this bike is always busy but? I have made two trips with him to grand cyn. But Don might make some rides this winter schedule pending. Crazy bugger still rides his 93 CR 250 and I think he always will with the ride here and there on his 73 Yamaha Enduro LOL. Don't let the 93 CR fool you either that boy rides.

I'd love to get ahold of and African Twin. Always loved them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6R_TKLPC2k

There are times I wish I held onto the Beast Master 650R

Madness moto- I've picked up 9 new riders this year down here and they have all petered out but two and they are so part time I have forgot there names .

Moto Madness

Half-Mile Supercross Rhythm Section - Dungey VS Musquin

Now that's pimp...gold rims. Booyah!

Sick comes to mind. Maybe it's just the Orange seat.

Moto Madness

Jarvis on his Husky FE 250. Clips like this will sell a few bikes..