Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Helmet Stickers!

Free Helmet Stickers!

Absolutely free, no paypal, no Facebook Like, no photo upload required. Just fill out the quick form and these will ship out ASAP!

Click here for the form:

http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...t-Sticker-Form

This sticker size will fit inside your average business card dimensions.

Here are some example shots for scale:

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1348505820464.jpg
Views: 10284
Size:  49.4 KB

Name:  uhyte5u6.jpg
Views: 9242
Size:  51.5 KB

And finally, some black stickers! (limit 1 per order please)

Please specify black or white when ordering.

We also have our larger window sized stickers for $5 (shipping included). We'll also throw in 1 helmet sticker with every large sticker shipment.

And the coveted microfiber bogley shirts for $20 ($15 W/O shipping). Sizes Small through XXXL - shipment also includes a helmet sticker

To order these, visit the Bogley Store

Wow we really need to get a model again for these shirts LOL

Name:  IMG_20121013_132803.jpg
Views: 9031
Size:  39.9 KB

When your gear arrives, post it here!

http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...ur-Bogley-Gear

Here's a map in progress of where we've shipped Bogley swag to. I just stopped at the city limit for privacy reasons

Viewing on a mobile device? Click this link to open the map: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=216618321838592174102.0004cc1fcc6b7f1705465&msa=0&ll=41.508577,-95.800781&spn=64.527371,135.263672

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

2 please - 1 for my helmet, one for my ride

rockgremlin
    Salt Lake City, Ut 84121

muchas gracias
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Sweet. I'll try to get these shipped out tomorrow. Already got a lot of orders!

Free Helmet Stickers!

Pm sent. Now I just need to work on how to change this uutah tattoo.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

@Sombeech just texted me and said we are running out already. Time to order more!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    Pm sent. Now I just need to work on how to change this uutah tattoo.
    You spelled utah wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    @Sombeech just texted me and said we are running out already. Time to order more!
    Just got off the phone and have a lot more stickers coming in this week.

9. Likes accadacca liked this post
    Shipped!

Thanks for the great response in such a short time. I've still got some more here, and a lot more coming this week.

Everybody who has requested up to this point should be expecting a simple small envelope by possibly Tuesday. Let me know if it doesn't arrive, or if I accidentally shipped you an empty envelope

Free Helmet Stickers!

Thanks for getting them shipped out today. I didn't expect that big of a response on the weekend. Time to buy a few more boxes of envelopes!

Just realized that Tapatalk users weren't seeing this thread. Hopefully it's fixed now. Bring on the new wave of sticker requests!

Free Helmet Stickers!

Got mine!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350352788.298773.jpg
Views: 8716
Size:  31.2 KB

14. Likes Sombeech liked this post
    Who else has received a sticker? Show us where you put it.

The requests are filling up Bogley's inbox.

Bogley Swag Infiltration

Map in progress:

Viewing on a mobile device? Click this link to open the map: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=216618321838592174102.0004cc1fcc6b7f1705465&msa=0&ll=41.508577,-95.800781&spn=64.527371,135.263672

Cool Map. I was about to go... WOW! Another Bogleyite in Temecula? But then realized that the place-markers were two little dudes for everyone.

It's an illusion I've even filled out the customs form for a few friends across the pond! Which may be a good time to mention, I'll ship international too

Cool map! I know who those two are in Wisco!!

The stickers are fantastic. They are the perfect size for a helmet.

I put one of mine on my laptop. It looks awesome. Now I just need to figure out what to do with the other one, as it won't show up on my white hard hat.
    --Cliff

Quote Originally Posted by ilipichicuma View Post
    Now I just need to figure out what to do with the other one, as it won't show up on my white hard hat.
    Nice. Yeah, we need some red ones too perhaps or black. I had that prob too with a white background or lighter color in general.

22. Likes savanna3313 liked this post
    Just got a new BIG stack of helmet stickers today, I'll get shipping these again ASAP.

Remember when you get these, show 'em off in the "Post Your Bogley Gear" thread here:
    http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...ur-Bogley-Gear

Re: Free Helmet Stickers!

Another Bogley Blast of shirts and stickers shot out across the country and Canada today.

Every request via private message to me or email up to this point has been shipped. Did you get yours? Let us know if you don't see it by Wednesday or so.

Who else wants some?

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1350754972765.jpg
Views: 8332
Size:  48.1 KB

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2