Thread: Is there a chance of a big get together before the snow flies this year?

Is there a chance of a big get together before the snow flies this year?

Maybe one for the books or memories?
    One or two days with camping and lots of talk for the winter will work for me.

I do not care were this may take place: It best be good brothers.
    But I do want to get together with as many as possible for a fall fling kind of thing.

The weather is right for oh so many places. Please just list them and let's get er done boys and girls.

Hurry cause the snow is going to be 1 to 2 feet deep by tradition with in a week or two in the high country.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I can prolly ride next Saturday. Bear Lake would be prime.

K clue me into some details please.
    You know I have sat here on my ass and watched you guys do this one time and again?
    It is not a simple around the conner ride for me but count me in and maybe? We can do something else while I'm up north. AF maybe?
    I was about to try and sell my XR piggy but I'll just run it over to my friends shop for a consignment sale LOL.
    Let the good times roll I say cause that there snow is just off by a pinch.

So can we tie something in for Friday for say a warm up?

And thanks acca it has been to darn long and I'm on my way BRO.
    Can someone give Chet a call and try to get him up? I'm sure if he can break away he'll show.
    I know Garbo will be in(unless he's trying for his other shoulder in moab) and I'm hoping to hook the rest :)
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

By the way I did see that stair master vid from Mark. Looks like a fun one.

Wow I have to think something besides shorts and t-shirts right?
    Dang I love this time of year. It is finally cooling off a bit.

Went for a little 3 hr ride Sunday and it had been 4 weeks since my last ride and I just could not believe the difference.
    We started at about 57* and finished at about 90* It was so nice I almost forgot how this is supposed to be for ridding.

If it don't rain and you come down for some winter riding I have got one single that I think you'll like.
    But I have some others now that the weather is cooling off a bit I can follow up on to see just how far they go.
    One if you get here early enough to ride for and hour or so is fun and 2 and 3rd gear stuff with lots of simple ups and downs and turns and just kinda fun with min. tech but keep you off your seat kind of ride.Desert Single bushwacking.

Yes bear lake is good for me I need to get the Frigg out of dodge for a while anyhow.PLEASE.
    The thing is, I live samk dabb in the middle of some really great riding but a long way from some great high country stuff.
    AND IV'E GOT THE ITCH

Dude you do know that I'll need a map and a day start right?
    Is there a chance at all of maybe an afternoon American Fork Friday ride you know just to make sure the machine is in working order and all?

Let me know and Let me know just how to find this here 038 AF trail too.

Sounds like a trail to hit you know like before it gets dark. :)

Cool Bear Lake it is.
    I was looking over Marks last vid and it looks good very good.
    I liked the climb and the rocky creek pass the most.

I was invited to the annual Whitewash MotoRally. Headed down Friday Oct 12 and home Sunday morning. From years past it seems like a fairly casual gathering. Anyone can show up and camp/ride.

http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...989-White-Wash

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Dude you do know that I'll need a map and a day start right?
    Is there a chance at all of maybe an afternoon American Fork Friday ride you know just to make sure the machine is in working order and all?
    Here is the map that we use: http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_...rdb5375290.pdf

More ID Maps: http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/ctnf/m...telprdb5212699

Man that white wash looks a whole lot closer to home for me.

You know acca that white sand wash is just as far for me as it is to drive to SLC.
    Then like another what 175 miles to Bear Lake.
    Then rain friday. I think I'd rather be in the sand than the mud and rocks up in the pines.
    I just don't know yet but I'm leaning toward white wash for a Fri. and sat. ride.
    But then again if they get to much rain Fri. some of the rides may be a no go.

I don't blame ya. Whitewash looks like a great time. We'll be getting together this winter anyway.

This is true and I was hoping I could twist your arm just a little.
    You know seams how you'r heading to BL the following weekend. anyhow??????????

Could be fun. ????

Shoot you know it would be fun.