Thread: Romaniacs 2012 FULL TV EPISODE

Romaniacs 2012 FULL TV EPISODE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I remember Graham had some navi mishaps two years in a row and they never told him during his race. He thought he had won the second time only to find he had been dq'd.

He handled it a lot better than I would have after all that hard work. Can't remember were I seen this but I do remember the rock garden they went through was called something like hells kitchen or son darn thing like that.
    Anyway back to finish the video thanks acca.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

Graham nowdays is a lot like Malcom Smith to the USA 40 years ago on his Husky rides. Unfrigginbeatable.

He went over the pond for the six day races and learned it the hard way the first couple of years and THEN.........

He is still around and a bit older but will kick your ass. Has his own shop in southern Cali.

And rides every day from what I hear.
    I know a guy that has his own MX track on his property in southern Cali that buys his parts from him to this day.

It's kind of funny cause somebody mentioned the nationals are getting close. This dude that has his own track as just one of the others and has all the big names from the west coast ride his track to get in some real time without the hassles of fans and media.

Seems nobody that is in the circles there ever registers their bikes cause they only ride closed tracks.
    I think it is a Cali thing.

And BA if you read this I have left out enough to keep it real. With no picts.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Jarvis has won just about everything this year. Stud!

He is a bad a** for sure acca and he is so young that only time will tell to his story to be told.

Look back to about 07 maybe 09 and see just how he handles bad news. This dude has class and is in his own.

Cyril Despres also won Romaniacs 3 times and he went on to win Dakar 4 times. Jarvis has a bright future.

I love watching how that race starts from a mud hole and only gets worse
    Now this not your average race when they start by climbing something that looks like Kenecot. LMAO

That last man to come in on a race like that will kick all our stuff time and again.
    THey lay in rock sections with slope that most with a trials bike would not attempt.

You gotta love it when a 7 time south of the boarder 1000k champ says I love a challenge and if I can just finish I'll be a happy camper.

HARD CORE

How was it he said? Oh yeh, It's like rolling a hundred pond boulder up hill all day long and then there is 5 days to go.

I can't even imagine the destruction on the bike little own the soul.