Thread: Torrent Help

Torrent Help

I thought torrenting would be a little easier than navigating the Federal Tax Code....apparently not.

On Sombeech's advice I started my Torrent journey at Torrent-finder.info. What followed was a labyrinth of torrent finders, torrent hosts, and torrents themselves. I feel like the Joseph Smith of Torrents wondering which Torrent finder/Torrent host/Torrent was the true Torrent finder/Torrent host/Torrent.

On Shane's advice I downloaded Vuze, on NelsonCCC's advice I downloaded Utorrent.

None of them work, and all of them spit out pop-up ads/redirects to other Torrent hosts.

For hells sakes, what gives?

Let's assume for the time being that I'm using Vuze, and I'm trying to download Breaking Bad S05E02 from Torrent.info.

1. I open Vuze.
    2. I open Torrent-Finder.info, navigate to my desired episode.
    3. BEFORE I get redirected to another torrent hosting site, I quickly click STOP, which freezes my browser.
    4. I then click the desired episode, hold down the left mouse button, and drag that episode into my open Vuze window. (see attached jpeg)
    5. I immediately get the following error message:

"Open Torrent Failed. Could not open 'http://kat.ph/breaking-bad-s05e02-madrig-hdtv-X264-fqm-ettv-t6526338.html'. It doesn't appear to be a .torrent file."

6. I then repeat this process over and over, using different sites, different torrents, and different hosts....all with the same results.

WTF?! Someone shed some knowledge on this seemingly simple process.

Thanks mucho.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Torrent Help

Load vuze and delete all the others. Use you internet browser and open pirate bay. Search for what you want. When you find it click the little magnet icon. You will get an open/save icon. Click open.....

You are finished... a normal movie takes about 30 minutes to download...

Enjoy...

Once you get that down I'll help you with the finer points.

Sent using Tapatalk

Torrent Help

Nooooob

So what's the point to Vuze if you can just download MP4's onto your hard-drive and watch them in WMV or AVI?

Throw me a bone here

Hullo? Help a brutha out...

Yep, that site will get a little crazy on the pop ups.

Keep in mind you can search for torrents right within your client, either vuze or utorrent, but I've found more variety on this torrent-finder.info site. Piratebay is one source but my preferred site searches all over the place including the same sources on piratebay.

Instead of dragging that link over, just click it and it will open a dropdown. Click the brown Download Torrent button shown below and it will ask you which program you'd like to open it with. Once you select utorrent and check the box, it will do it automatically from then on.

Name:  1.png
Views: 173
Size:  104.6 KB

Then it opens in your client.

Name:  2.png
Views: 193
Size:  13.8 KB

Torrent Help

Noob! Wtf. Find the torrent you want. Click on the magnet. Save. Open the torrent in utorrent. Done. It's so easy....or so I hear.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!