Thread: Zion here I come

Zion here I come

After many So-Cal canyons, rappelling into bushes, poison oak, stinging nettles, and other fun stuff I finally get to come out to Utah and enjoy the change of scenery. Somehow we lucked out and got Das Boot/Subway permits for this Saturday, then Pine Creek/Keyhole on Sunday. My first time in Zion so we will start the trip with a hike up Angel's Landing. Looking forward to this trip!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wooo! gratz dude! You are going to have a blast. I used to live in San Diego also and can still recall my first trip to Zion. If you need any tips let me know.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Maybe we'll see you out there! We'll be there this weekend, too

HAVE FUN! Zion NP is truly an AMAZING place
    CanyoneeringUtah.blogspot.com
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey

Hope you have as good a trip as we did a week and a half ago. Perfect weather every day & 5 canyons. An amazingly vertical place! We visit it at least once every year.