Thread: Lingerie Football League Gleefully Announces They Fired Crews Now Officiating NFL

Lingerie Football League Gleefully Announces They Fired Crews Now Officiating NFL

Name:  original.jpg
Views: 3270
Size:  83.4 KB

After the Hall of Fame game in August, Mike Pereira let it slip that Craig Ochoa, the referee who worked that game, had been fired from the Lingerie Football League. The Lingerie Football League—which recently uprooted itself from its US host cities to barnstorm in Canada, the United States, and Australia over the next year—didn't respond to our request for comment on Pereira's charge then.

But now they have, and, boy, oh boy, this is great:

Because of the LFL's perception it is that much more critical for us to hire officiating crews that are competent, not only for the credibility of our game but to keep our athletes safer. Due to several on-field incompetent officiating we chose to part ways with with a couple crews which apparently are now officiating in the NFL. We have a lot of respect for our officials but we felt the officiating was not in line with our expectations.

We have not made public comment to date because we felt it was not our place to do so. However in light of tonight's event, we felt it was only fair that NFL fans knew the truth as to who are officiating these games.

If there was ever a reason for a public statement from a third-tier football league at 12:28 a.m. on a Tuesday, tonight's debacle was it. And, yup, Roger Goodell, you just got served. By the commissioner of the Lingerie Football League. Eat it.

http://deadspin.com/5946112/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yep, sure looks like Tate has the ball. Such BS. Greenbay got mugged!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I've watched that clip a bunch of times and I have no problem with the call. You are basically arguing over who has "more" possesion.... which doesn't matter. Basically in a case of dual possession the offense gets the ball.

As for the Lingerie Football League... they actually play some awesome 7 on 7 football. I coach a lot of flag football in the spring and we run 7 player teams. I watch the LFL to learn plays and how to defense others. Some of those girls can really play... and some are really easy on the eyes...

Name:  lingerie-football_1777200i.jpg
Views: 135787
Size:  91.1 KB

I resent the blatant sexualization of women this sport represents. I'm gonna piss and moan about it until the moderators agree and delete this thread.....or I'll delete my membership to Bogley forever.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

6. Likes DOSS liked this post
    Name:  ScreenShot5.jpg
Views: 2851
Size:  197.3 KB

Name:  ScreenShot1.jpg
Views: 2712
Size:  246.4 KB

Name:  ScreenShot2.jpg
Views: 2559
Size:  131.9 KB

Name:  ScreenShot3.jpg
Views: 2770
Size:  183.7 KB

Name:  ScreenShot4.jpg
Views: 2735
Size:  144.1 KB
    Just where is it I could find bear, beaver, and other critters worth cash money when skint?

Lingerie Football League Gleefully Announces They Fired Crews Now Officiating NFL

Well, the mayham is over...

Re: Lingerie Football League Gleefully Announces They Fired Crews Now Officiating NFL

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Well, the mayham is over...
    We'll see.... first botched call and the fans will be screaming about rusty referees.

Some folks are just not happy unless they have something to bitch about.

Sent using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I've watched that clip a bunch of times and I have no problem with the call. You are basically arguing over who has "more" possesion.... which doesn't matter. Basically in a case of dual possession the offense gets the ball.

As for the Lingerie Football League... they actually play some awesome 7 on 7 football. I coach a lot of flag football in the spring and we run 7 player teams. I watch the LFL to learn plays and how to defense others. Some of those girls can really play... and some are really easy on the eyes...

It is an awesome event to watch. You can't ask for more exciting stuff then well shaped girls in lingerie competing hard for a win in football game :)