Thread: Nice Husa!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

You know that the wood floors must be very slippery at best.
    Gotta love them feel good vids.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

It's the future, at some point somebody is going to make a bigger ramp or bowl that is motorcycle specific. Riders are going to start hucking their meat and catching air out of the bowl and back in, smith grinds on coping (BXM does it), lip tricks, maybe the bikes will adapt as well. It will be the equivalent of catching the first air as seen in Dogtown Z Boys with the terrain of the Animal Chin ramp. Why wouldn't the X-Games throw down a street style course and say, "have at it boys", bowls, spines, quarter pipes, step ups, rails, all made for motos. Maybe they already are and I am just out of the loop.

Regardless, the stuff that guy was doing was amazing. He probably had to hold back so he didn't wreck the ramp. There is a lot more force with a moto coming down on a transition than a BMX bike or skateboard. Keep posting the tech motorcycle vids.
    It's your fault, you shouldn't have been there!

Yes I can just see trials bikes hoping from rock to rock and mtb doing the same. Oh snap they already do.

Graham is in his own class.

But It won't be long before the SM crowd gets it on. they are just about light enough and have the advantage of the very low seat.

As for myself I'm thinking a trials just to go down and up the trails with my buds when they want to be like Graham. :D

Love the vid acca.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

A Husa is not going to make me any better than I am.
    A Hodaka is not going to make me any better than I am.

If I traded bikes with anybody for the day / It is not going to make me any better rider than the one day experience.
    Marketing is just that.
    Marketing......

Do you honestly think Graham started on a Husa?

Better still, Do you honestly think Graham pays for a Husa?
    The one and only way I'm going to be a better rider is to RIDE: And try things that scare the living crap out of me....
    Life is all about Experience.
    The more you do the better you get.

Let's ride every chance we get because life is shorter than you may think.

OK now that I feel a little better about this I will say this: "Hot dam that boy can ride"

I understand what you are saying, but in my case the Husa made me faster.

I hate to admit that garbonzos husa made it possible for me to see country that I couldn't take the honda on. If I could get a red husa, I would be happy.

Red Husa's oh that's just too good.
    Everyone knows red makes you faster.
    Well almost everyone.
    That #5 orange bike seems to be getting faster by the ride

Acca your just getting faster regaurdless. Shave some wieght with a t-2 and I'm sure you will see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    A Husa is not going to make me any better than I am.
    It must be an anomaly. I swear we both ride MUCH better on the Husas. Results may vary.

That's it, I'm starting a Husa Forum.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

11. Likes REDFOX liked this post
    Truth be told: What has made me a better rider is getting out and riding with my crazy Husa friends.................
    That's what makes me a better rider bar none.

And I thank you for the rides we have had and the ones we are about to.

You bithceaes always rock

A year ago or so I had know idea how to slip the clutch as these crazy basturds took me everywhere even in the dark with no head lamp.
    I have gotten some clue to it all and can't wait for the next class.
    Schools on lets get ur rolling.

However I do remember Garbo Laughing his ass off when I stalled on a wrong side of the trail on a huge rock shaking my helmit and cussing to no end.
    My front tire due up and no brakes to be found.

It is a process for sure. And all I can say is bare with me boys as I go through it please.
    BRP or the white princess. LOL

And for those that don't understand to bad but it is why I do it and love it.

When everthing rolls smooth nobody remembers shit. But when you push the limits everyone with you remembers it all sooner or later and that my friends is what it is all about .
    Not the simple stuff but the times when shit goes adrift so to speak.

Sorry Scott but this is a little off topic But you guys rock
    :Example the other day Chet called me to try and put a parts bike deal together out of Kanab.
    Now most peeps on here have no clue to who Chet is but most of us have ridden with him at one time or another. THe dude rides well and he is awesome. But you'll never fide him in here on line.
    He does not ride a husa but everyone knows him in our riding circle.

Bottom line is I'm not dishing on Husa and I do believe that they are the way of the future ::::::: However:::::
    Some of us have to buy what we can and make it work.LMAO

See you on the trail brothers and sisteas.

OH and and as much as I like BMW if I happen to have an extra 30k around it most likely well be put to good use on a bike hauler (RAM DEISEL 4x4).