Thread: Logan Canyon Sampler, Version 3.0

Logan Canyon Sampler, Version 3.0

Okay everybody, it is time. On October 6th, we are having the 3rd "unofficial" Logan Canyon Sampler. It is ~40 miles with lots of climbing and even more descending. During the ride we will hit all / part of the following:

Bunchgrass
    Shorty's Cutoff
    Steam Mill
    Little Bear
    Worm Fence
    Spawn Creek
    Temple Fork Sawmill
    Willow Creek
    Rick's Canyon
    Steel Hollow

As with the previous editions of this ride, there are multiple bailout and/or start options for those that would like a shorter or less technical ride. One crazy big mass start, no timing equipment, no finish line banner, just a nice big long ride in the fall leaves. For those that are interested, please me directly at neilether (at) gmail.com. I will be sending out maps and stuff as the day gets closer.

**Full Disclosure** This is not going to be a "no drop" ride. I don't say that to be intimidating or anything, but just to point out that everybody needs to be self-sufficient. The course will not be marked, and there will be no SAG wagon. It is highly recommended that you partner up with some people who are familiar with the course or who have a GPS so they can follow the trail. There will be a couple of HIke-A-Bike sections and a little bit of Dirt road. We will be starting as early as light will allow (~0730) so plan accordingly if you are going to join us. The beginning of the ride will be about 45 minutes up the canyon from Logan. There is some good pay camping in Logan Canyon and there are plenty of free places as well. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement