Thread: Tour of Heber

Tour of Heber

http://www.tourofheber.com/

Anyone else going? - I think I am just going to do the Metric
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I have been thinking about doing the full century. But the original century map showed some dirt sections and I don't want to ruin my good tires on that. I sent an email trying to confirm if there actually are dirt sections and no one replied. Now they have updated the site but don't show the actual 100 mile route yet. So I am up in the air about this. May just save myself the travel time and money and do another solo century on my own Saturday.
    Exercise is the elixir of life!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdak View Post
    I have been thinking about doing the full century. But the original century map showed some dirt sections and I don't want to ruin my good tires on that. I sent an email trying to confirm if there actually are dirt sections and no one replied. Now they have updated the site but don't show the actual 100 mile route yet. So I am up in the air about this. May just save myself the travel time and money and do another solo century on my own Saturday.
    I am pretty sure it is all Road, If you look at the Garmin route that they have posted it is all road.. well I hope so.. either way I figure I haven't ridden in the Heber area for years and Fall is pretty.
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Well that was fun, great weather, beautiful things to see in the canyons.. Yeah fun!