Thread: I'm thinking it is the time to do the old Paiute trail, hint hint

I'm thinking it is the time to do the old Paiute trail, hint hint

Well heck it is September after all and I have worked my ass off to set up some kinda trail machine.
    I just don't get a hole lot of fall color down here until I head up to the high country.

I was hoping nelson would get something going but time is funning out

So in the name of moto not mtb lets see if we can get onboard with this ride. If anybody is still interested in doing so.

I meen I'll send out an invite if that is what it takes?
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I was actually talking to Jarrod about this last week at Softball. I'll see him again tonight and see what he found out. Typically we go quite a bit over the summer but since he's my main riding buddy and he's been out of commission due to the new baby since May we've been pretty idle.

Hopefully we can get something together before the first snow fall. We've gone as late as the second week of October and been fine but really it all depends on the weather and any early snowfall. 'Cause once it snows all those fun back hard trails are closed.

We just need to pick a date and see what kind of group we can get.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Ok so I'll just throw this date out to get things started. Sept. 28 and 29 this is a fri-sat.?
    I think the only hunters will be the musket boys and maybe some upland game shot gunners. The season on Muzzleloaders is 26th - like the 4th of Oct.
    I think if I read it right moabmark has a Bear Lake invite for the following Mon.?
    However? I'm hoping for lots of mud and lots of riders with very little dust and nothing but color in the high country.
    Crisp mornings and fall leaves only come about ounce a year boys.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

we'll ok just cause I'm the brat that I am, I was wondering about the fall colors.
    I live in the desert and forget what fall leaves look like when they change color.

Hey I'll do and say anything to stroke the ride with in.
    But most important to me LOL is I messed myself up last year and I am still messed up but I want to get this ride under my belt and I can not think of a better time of year to do it.

So shut the F up and get on board.

Lets get together while we still can for the High country ride.

Bring your tents or for some you color TV at the friggen hotel cause there might just be a U game on.LMAO hmmmmhmmmaahmm hum.

We may never get another chance this year at the high stuff. And I have not got out to much after 10:00 am myself in months.

WOW I can only guess that this trail is no longer any fun

Sorry nelsonccc they all have had a taste of the short semi tech stuff And forgot about camping and multi day rides.

I don't give a shit if you've blown your bank ,wadd, or boyfriend. You best get in a last ride in the high country or you will never get off.

Get the **** off the babysitter and grab your go nadds and dirt bike and lets ride.

So does this date work for anybody?

Fine OK girls------------ you give me some dates and lets see if we can't make it happen before the snow flies.

OCTO 4 or 5th maybe?

ice will be in your shorts in the am shortly
    I will not hit the high country after one week later than this date without skies.

But hey on the bright side maybe we can do a Grand Canyon thing if you-all what to waite? Buggers.
    No single tracks there, But the time of year could be fun for camping if the fire restrictions are lifted. Buggers.
    Bloody Buggers

OH Crap on yas.
    Cripe boys just given the bloody finger will ya?