Thread: Das Boot - Zion NP

Das Boot - Zion NP

Saturday I did Das Boot with friends and family. Perfect weather, great time, video is below....

Das Boot was really nice and filled with clear cold water.... The only big change I noticed since my last trip through a couple years ago was the pool at the bottom of the final rappel has increased in size to become Das Lake. At least I know where a lot of the sand filling the Subway originated from.

The only down side of the trip is I sometimes hide my truck keys on the truck... and when we returned they were gone. The only way they could disappear is if someone saw me place them and took them. It was $250 to replace the key and key fob because they are both chipped and have to be programmed to the specific vehicle.... so that kinda sucked. Some friends drove us back to our motel and we had pizza and beer at the Noodle. My dad drove a spare set of keys down to me that night and we picked the truck up first thing the next morning so it didn't really impact our vacation.

Enjoy the video

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nice video and lots of fun. Das Boot is definitely the best way to do the Subway. Even better with new clean water

Nice vid man! Looks like a romp.

That's BS about your keys. I guess the upside is that whoever stole your keys didn't steal your car.

Shane you are becoming a pro with the GOPRO and editing software. Seems like you said before but what software are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by moab mark View Post
    Shane you are becoming a pro with the GOPRO and editing software. Seems like you said before but what software are you using?
    Thanks Watch the video's on your HDTV to see them at their best. Most my video's are 1040 HD.

I use Cyberlink Power Director for editing. When I bought the GoPro I did a lot of checking into the best editing software and Power Director was one of the best and half the price of the other leaders so that is what I went with.

I can now put a video together in about an hour. Part of that is learning what and when to shoot video and part is because I'm learning how to edit better.

Nice TR and video! The Boot is great! Looks like you had a good time.

Awww, man that sucks about your keys. So nothing went missing from your truck? They just took your keys? That is nuts!! What would someone do with just your keys?

Man, it sounds like someone from The Park with a score to settle. They must be tired of the guy mocking them on Bogley.
    THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Sucks about the keys...glad it all worked out, very nice of your dad and all.

Loved the video, thanks Shane.