Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iPhone 5

I heard the new plug won't do video transfer?... true? Or BS?

if you think buying an adapter is steep... Think of all the hotels, fitness centers, etc... that have installed the apple 30 pin hook ups to accommodate their clients. Millions and millions of dollars to be made/extorted.

2. Likes DOSS liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

So I met accadacca's kid today for the first time.....

5. Likes rockgremlin, DiscGo, Scott Card liked this post
    That's not Acca's kid... It's the foreman from the Apple assembly line.

It’s OK to use an iPhone. There’s nothing wrong with being scared of technology
    --Steve Wozniak (Co-founder of Apply)

“My primary phone is the iPhone. I love the beauty of it. But I wish it did all the things my Android does, I really do.” He also said that the navigation (natch) and voice control on Android are superior to their iOS counterparts, with a surprisingly particular jab at Siri:

I have a lower success rate with Siri than I do with the voice built into the Android, and that bothers me. I’ll be saying, over and over again in my car, ‘Call the Lark Creek Steak House,’ and I can’t get it done. Then I pick up my Android, say the same thing, and it’s done."
    --Steve Wozniak (Co-founder of Apply)

http://androidcommunity.com/steve-wozniak-really-likes-android-still-uses-iphone-20120117/
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Smartphone Camera Shootout: iPhone 5 vs. Galaxy S III vs. iPhone 4S

Final Thoughts

Regarding off-the-camera results, we’d have to give the edge to the iPhone 5. Still, the Galaxy S III was a joy to use and its large screen functions as a fantastic viewfinder.
    http://mashable.com/2012/09/30/smart...mera-shootout/

Name:  ASdXglK8TUK651RIzrWhgA2.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  63.9 KB
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

12. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    iPhone 5 sales not hit by Apple Maps woes: Analyst

According to the report, Sterne Agee analyst Shaw Wu has stated that the demand for the iPhone5 continues to be high despite the under-par Maps service present on its operating system. “Sales of the iPhone 5 have been unfazed by the Apps Maps debacle, according to analysts. Demand for the new phone apparently continues to run high, as supply-chain manufacturing plans remain unchanged, says Sterne Agee analyst Shaw Wu. Apple still estimates a ship time of three to four weeks for the iPhone 5. Complaints over the many mistakes in Apple Maps have surfaced since the app debuted two weeks ago. But Wu sees this as a short-term problem, and one that may have been unavoidable. Since Maps is software-based, the analyst is confident that Apple will make the program "more powerful and refined" over time. Google Maps has been touted as a better solution, especially since it was kicked out to make room for Apple Maps. But Google's product had its own growing pains, Wu noted.”

The analyst stated in a research note, “People forget that Google Maps started out inferior to Yahoo Maps and Mapquest. From our understanding, Apple had no choice but to produce its own Maps as Google wanted to keep turn-by-turn navigation unique to Android. We see this as short-term pain for longer-term gain.”

http://tech2.in.com/news/smartphones...analyst/486412