Thread: Das Boot since "the flood"

Das Boot since "the flood"

Can anyone help with conditions in Das Boot since the big flash on Aug. 19th? Sounds like the Subway has significant amounts of new debris, and I'm wondering if the same is true of Das Boot. All the posts I have been able to find are prior to the flood. Thanks in advance. Any updates are appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Das Boot since "the flood"

We did Das Boot Saturday.... nothing to cause you problems. Its pretty much the same ol' boot. The big flood left it alone.

The Subway changed because of the amount of sand that washed down.

Sent using Tapatalk

I did it a week ago today. Das boot looks like nothing happened. All the old webbing is still there. Old polished logs. One soupy pool as I recall but not a problem. The subway, especially the lower section above keyhole falls is full of clean fresh sand.

Say the section below keyhole falls.. the arch, the beautiful straight waterway.. the log and the subway pool ... are they still there ????? Or are these too filled with sand ?

All full of sand. Except the subway pools aka "the hot tubs". But right up up until the last falls, sand is the theme. The log in the upper "subway" section is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootboy View Post
    The log in the upper "subway" section is still there.
    But the huge log that marked the end of the Subway section when coming from the top down has washed away and is now about 1/4 mile downstream.

Thanks much for the update Shane.