Thread: Undercover Canyon aka Lost and Found

Undercover Canyon aka Lost and Found

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri]On our way home from Labor Day weekend spent in Grand Junction we stopped and went through Undercover canyon. We had our daughter
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Edited for content by author to reflect changes in thread. No need for specific requests anymore.

Arches National Park is in the midst of a review of canyoneering for its backcountry management plan. They are increasing the regulations and likely going to limit access to many of the resources.

Arches NP has several great canyons, including UnderCover. I guided there for several years and was able to introduce several people to the sport who have now become avid canyoneers. While guiding is now illegal I would love to protect the non-commercial activities that are still permitted. Please reconsider the contents of your post.

Phillip

4. Likes ratagonia liked this post
    Phillip just beat me to it.

I don't hate dogs by any means, but I was going to say....if you're going to illegally take dogs into the National Park, it's probably a good idea not to post the photos of it on a public forum.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mexico View Post
    Sorry my bad
    Bummer! Post what you like and let God sort it out. Caving in to religious zealots, old men, prudes, or just snarky sudo rule enforcers isn't the way to live life. Look at the picture thread in the general forum and see what a disaster boring thread that is for reference. I'm sure your TR was awesome and I would love to have read it. Screw the haters!
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

No hating. I requested New Mexico reconsider the content of their thread not the entire post. The new one is up.

My response was meant to be educational as well. The NPS has fined people for photographic evidence on the internet in the past.