Thread: Anybody know where this is?

Anybody know where this is?

I took this snapshot from the latest Sketcher's commercial. Its got that eastern Sierra feel to it, but I haven't been able to locate it.
    Name:  Commercial.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  88.3 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Honestly, That looks just like an old picture my grandpa had hanging on his wall (although, it looks a bit more colorful)...

... I think the mountains are a bit different but it almost looks like a spot near Indian Peak in Southern Utah.... I say near but its probably 50 miles away. Actually, I have never seen any water in the wash though so it probably isn't the same place.
    Customizable Adult & Kids shirts, onesies, and More
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CheaperThanShirt

Definitely not anywhere near Indian Peak. I live in Cedar City and have been out that many times. Way too rugged to be southern Utah.

it's in mammoth

is that hot creek?
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Aha! Very cool, you guys are good!

Quote Originally Posted by akavalun View Post
    Definitely not anywhere near Indian Peak. I live in Cedar City and have been out that many times. Way too rugged to be southern Utah.
    I know it isn't actually the same place that I was mentioning but it just reminded me of a picture that my grandpa took from over there. My family runs cows near there and we have a ranch at Zane.... not too far from Indian Peak.

I grew up in Cedar City but now live in Brigham so its been a while since Ive been out there too :)
    Customizable Adult & Kids shirts, onesies, and More
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CheaperThanShirt

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum