Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bear Lake

Bear Lake

Trying to put together a ride either Wed or Thurs to do the Bear Lake loop. Leave Kaysville at 6 be at Beaver Mtn ski resort around 7:30. I think my shoulder may survive. Ride over to Paris then down to Bear Cave for lunch and then back. Anyone want to go?

Mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bear Lake

Bad week for me otherwise yes. Dang...

Bear Lake

Did this already happen?
    I would like to make it up there once more this year before the white stuff.

Ride got moved to Monday. Leaving around 6. Anybody know if the Bear Cave is still open?

Error week from Monday

Bear Lake

Monday the 24th?

Yes

I'm in. I'm coming from Clinton, so let me know how many are going. We can ride together, or I can meet you there. Either way, I'm ready to go!
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

I'll try to get a count together. At one point we had several full trucks but you know how that goes when you get close to the actual day.

Well hell moabmark it has been a very long time since we have rode together . I'm liking this end of the year high country stuff but I can not commit yet.
    If I can clean my platter I'm in but the odds are stacked against me as of now.

Goood hell I hate dealing with insurance and the ones that sell it. Send me some moto prayers so I get shake these fools loose with the monies they owe my mom so I can carry on with my life.

F*** triple this and triple that sh** just ohner your mo========== ing contract B=====s

Salesmen suck and they always try to find some chicken S88t way out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was made of money I'd just sick my lawyers on them dogs like the hounds from hell.

Mean while for us lifestyles of the poor and unknow it + mtns of paper work. Something my Father should have had sqaured away a long time ago bless jis heart and may he rest in paper work himself........................................... .......

Man I'm telling if you work for the fed. Guvnuts and you love your old lady. When you die you best be ontop of stuff ...---...
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

Quote Originally Posted by moab mark View Post
    I'll try to get a count together. At one point we had several full trucks but you know how that goes when you get close to the actual day.
    No worries, just keep me posted. It'll be good to see you and do some great riding.

DAM THIS one I realy want to get up north for.

If by chance I can pull a rabbit out of my arse -----And I am not saying I can give me some last minute contact #s JUST in CASE.

GarBo what time are you heading out for this one?
    I HAVE A FRIEND That I would love to talk into this one but I'm lost on the time frame. And where abouts.

I would just love to get up that way and do an AF single before heading up north but I am not sure if I can with my friend but?
    So clue my in just a little cause we will more that likely be tenting this one.

I'll talk to him and get back to you but we would be coming up from here so the time frame is the real issue.
    Now this is a MON. ride right?
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    DAM THIS one I realy want to get up north for.

If by chance I can pull a rabbit out of my arse -----And I am not saying I can give me some last minute contact #s JUST in CASE.

GarBo what time are you heading out for this one?
    I HAVE A FRIEND That I would love to talk into this one but I'm lost on the time frame. And where abouts.

I'll talk to him and get back to you but we would be coming up from here so the time frame is the real issue.
    Now this is a MON. ride right?
    Yes, this coming Monday. We are meeting at Beaver Mountain Ski Resort. We usually take the turn off to the resort and park at the Beaver Creek Campground area. Mark can shed some light on exactly where he wants to meet. I would leave at whatever time he (they) are leaving. He talked about 6am. I'm good with that or whatever. Looking forward to it.

Cool If and that is IF that means For me Sunday night into the Parking lot with a very early rise and get it together . I know a got a friend from down here that is trying to talk his AZ. Bros into some high country stuff. I'm not sure if it will fly for them and I'm not sure if he can pull it off and I hope so. He rides a little 400 KTm and rides it well at his age. He is not fond of sand and comes from AZ. Go figure? But when you girls come down this winter we will get you into some desert style single tracks for sure Weather pending of course. I've got just the cure for the snow birds LOL But that 's for another time.
    Let me se iffin I can put this together in time.

I do want some Bear Lake Single for sure and It has or seams like I have not rode with moabmark for a year and maybe the same with you my friend.
    I'm still all like half chauked after my fathers passing but I think I got it together to do a good short ride. And it has been way to long boys for me. A short fide is nothing less than a week so the week end looks like something I need right then.

Oh my gosh it' friday now. I was kinda hoping you'd all be up for a American Fork 038 while up that way If I can pull it off.? Maybe after I guess? OR/ some other time maybe. sh*t were did this week go?
    So because I'm not from up north for way to long. Just were are you meeting up at? And I might just need it in a map. OR? a hook up spot for my dumb ass.
    I want to go but I'm hoping my riding bud and I have not said anything to him yet , Will want to tag a long.
    Dang this one snuck up me way to fast.

I really need to pay attention more.

It had been a real ruff couple of months for me.

Hooly crusaious bever what oarking where? I remeber getting thrown out of that resort in about 81 with my Arthiers DH 232 down hill stiffies and them bums they called ski patrol only found my sorry ass in the lift line but it was the one and only time I skied there and just can't remember how the hell to get there?LMAO

Damb those were good days and my season pass was always at the TUDE big cottonwood cyn with daily kegs at the Powrderhorn lift on week days.

But really I might need a map? And I am already lost- BEAR lake trails from were?

Yep I'm lost so talk to me early so I can pull this one off. Is there tent camping close to the start?

I was hoping to make this one but I can't.

Re: Bear Lake

I've got my bike and gear ready. Just let me know what your plan is. :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Ok
    My cell is 801-718-5367 if you want to call or shoot me a text.

Bear Lake

I would love to ride... I have to be in Logan that morning to have some skin cancer removed. (Nothing major or life threatening). It would be a while before I could get in if I rescheduled.. Bummer.. It would be fun to meet a few of the riders from here.

Have fun!!!

We had a great ride. It rained right before we got there. Nice soft dirt with little dust. We got slightly lost and popped out at Emigration Summit parking lot on the North. Also rode 319 up SnowSlide Canyon. I had never rode that trail and it was great. When Garbanzo gets done editing a video will follow. Great day with some entertaining guys.