Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Armstrong faces lifetime ban, loss of 7 Tour titles

He is going to fess up... Still don't care that he was a doper :)
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Armstrong faces lifetime ban, loss of 7 Tour titles

They were all dopers... Armstrong is they only major cyclist from his era who has not fessed up or been popped drugs.

Sent using Tapatalk

Armstrong faces lifetime ban, loss of 7 Tour titles

Report: Lance Armstrong to confess
    ESPN.com news services | January 11, 2013

Lance Armstrong will admit to doping during his famed cycling career in an upcoming interview with Oprah Winfrey, according to USA Today Sports.

The newspaper cites a source who says that while Armstrong will confess, it is unlikely he will go into specific details about his doping.

The interview will tape Monday, but won't air until Thursday.

According to Winfrey's website on Tuesday, this will be a "no-holds-barred interview" with Armstrong, who was stripped of seven Tour de France titles in October.

It will be the first interview with Armstrong since his cycling career crumbled under the weight of a massive report by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency. The report detailed accusations of drug use by Armstrong and teammates on his U.S. Postal Service teams. It caused him to lose most of his personal corporate sponsors, and he recently stepped down from the board of Livestrong, the cancer-fighting charity he founded in 1997.

The New York Times, citing anonymous sources, reported last week that Armstrong was considering a confession to help restore his athletic career in triathlons and running events at age 41. Armstrong has been banned for life from competing in sporting events governed by the World Anti-Doping Agency code.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

I like how they keep on saying that his cycling career crumbled? Kind of lame to say his career crumbled after he retired and was already at the top and he said he was done. Maybe they should say his post cycling career went down the pooper since it doesn't matter if they say the titles are gone on paper, it's pretty hard for me to erase 8 years of TDF memories from my brain. They all doped in a boring sport and it was there choice to risk their lives for cycling. It made for some good races and something fun to watch, just like the roid era in baseball.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

6. Likes REDFOX liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by live2ride View Post
    Maybe they should say his post cycling career went down the pooper since it doesn't matter if they say the titles are gone on paper, it's pretty hard for me to erase 8 years of TDF memories from my brain.
    X2

Armstrong still has his millions from the TDF.

Sent using Tapatalk

January 2013

June 1996

Caught in a huge lie...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Caught in a huge lie...
    Just one?

Let me give you a little help.... you can tell when Lance is lying because his lips are moving.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

Go back to all of my previous posts in this thread and strike them from the record.

I am eating crow....no, not Lance's previous wife...the other kind of crow.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.