Thread: Hi my name is Mark and I have a drinking problem

Hi my name is Mark and I have a drinking problem

First I would like to say just how sorry I am for being the drunk ass dick that I am.

I can say first hand that I have never met a better group of guys and riding with you all has been the greatest thing I have done in years.

Second I would like to say just how sorry I am for the rude ass remarks I have made through time.

I have a problem with booze and smoking and it has got me to the point of no return.

I can only hope I can keep the great friends that I have met here for my future and tell you all just how sorry I am for my past.

A guy could not meet better people if he tried and I can only hope that you can bare with me as I climb my sorry ass out of the bottom of this here barrel.

I know this is not the kind of thing that will happen over night so please bare with me and please forgive me.

You can feel free one way or the other.

Bottom line: Bear with me as I try to get my shit together and I am sorry to all.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Hi my name is Mark and I have a drinking problem

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    First I would like to say just how sorry I am for being the drunk ass dick that I am.

I can say first hand that I have never met a better group of guys and riding with you all has been the greatest thing I have done in years.

Second I would like to say just how sorry I am for the rude ass remarks I have made through time.

I have a problem with booze and smoking and it has got me to the point of no return.

I can only hope I can keep the great friends that I have met here for my future and tell you all just how sorry I am for my past.

A guy could not meet better people if he tried and I can only hope that you can bare with me as I climb my sorry ass out of the bottom of this here barrel.

I know this is not the kind of thing that will happen over night so please bare with me and please forgive me.

You can feel free one way or the other.

Bottom line: Bear with me as I try to get my shit together and I am sorry to all.
    One day at a time my friend. We are all guilty of the same thing from time to time, and lord knows I am as guilty as anyone. Do not let anything get in the way of recovery. I am your friend, and there aren't any comments that will change that. We all mess with each other, give each other shit and even complain about each other. At the ended of the day, this doesn't have any real value. Its just human nature at times. I'm very sorry you are hurting. God bless you and don't worry about the bullshit. Take care of you, and the rest will take care if itself.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Blog Entries

Hi my name is Mark and I have a drinking problem

U have to respect a guy who apologizes. I don't know you but you have us Boglites to talk to or vent to! Good luck mark!
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

What did I miss? You bang your head and go on a rampage again?
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

No probs at all Mark. You are part of the Bogley brotherhood! Get well and lets ride this winter!!!!!!!

You've never offended me. If I wasn't working and traveling so much I'd be riding more often with ya. I know how you feel with the alcohol. I was like that with Pot for a loonnng time. Now I only smoke like once a week. JK!

Don't worry about it. Get better and lets plan a paiute ride this September!!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    No probs at all Mark. You are part of the Bogley brotherhood! Get well and lets ride this winter!!!!!!!

You guys rock and all I can say is bare with me.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

At least you have a reason for being the occational ass.... most people around here don't.... LOL...

Sent using Tapatalk

And what a ass I've been LOL

the only time i was offended was when you had the nerve to say "a klr is a poor mans beemer". i was fuming for minutes. i actually thought a beemer was a rich man's klr.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Yup my bad. I can honestly say I have never riddin one.
    And I'm sure they kick but on the fire roads.