Thread: Springville driver intentionally hits motorcyclist and a witness, only gets a ticket

Springville driver intentionally hits motorcyclist and a witness, only gets a ticket

How can I/we put pressure on the police/DA to file some real charges against this clown?

Some sort of protest at the police station maybe?

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=21755110&nid..._cid=popular-2

[quote=KSL]SPRINGVILLE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I think a little turn about might be fair play here. Give the dick a taste of his own medicine.

Springville driver intentionally hits motorcyclist and a witness, only gets a ticket

Yikes! Crazy SOB.

The rider is a member of the Templar Knights Motorcycle Club, here's a link to their Facebook page where he tells the story in his own words:

https://www.facebook.com/templarknightsmc

That's crazy. What's even more crazy, is that's the street I grew up on.

I know there are some idiots around there, when we were teenagers my friend (Jenny's uncle) had a guy run out into the street pointing a shotgun at us and yelling because he thought we were riding our motorcycles too fast past his house (we probably were , but still, a shotgun?).

Re: Springville driver intentionally hits motorcyclist and a witness, only gets a tic

One of the witnesses comments on the KSL story that the PD didn't even take witness statements from the "close to ten witnesses".

This stinks like the dumpster behind a sushi place.

If this dickweed had intentionally knocked down a motorcycle cop and hit another cop twice with his bumper he would stand charged with two counts of attempted murder, assuming they didn't shoot him to death, which is likely.

I'm getting mighty tired of our multi tiered justice system.

Re: Springville driver intentionally hits motorcyclist and a witness, only gets a tic

Makes me wonder if the driver is on the city council or has an otherwise high standing within the community and the officers don't want to lose their jobs by arresting this nut.
    Are we there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by donny h View Post

If this dickweed had intentionally knocked down a motorcycle cop and hit another cop twice with his bumper he would stand charged with two counts of attempted murder, assuming they didn't shoot him to death, which is likely.

I'm getting mighty tired of our multi tiered justice system.
    Yep, most definitely
    How can you have your non-dairy pudding substitute if you don't eat your wok-braised tofu?

Two Words: Templar Knights
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.