Thread: NFL 2012

NFL 2012

Anyone besides me watching HBO's Hard Knocks? I enjoy how that show let's you see inside a NFL team....

If you missed the first episode it highlighted Chad Johnson.... and the dumbass goes and gets a domestic violence charge this week.... not good for Chad but it should make for interesting TV Tuesday night.

Sent using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

People confirms that Phelps has begun dating Brittny Gastineau, a reality-television personality whose claim to fame is that she's the daughter of former NFL player Mark Gastineau

Re: NFL 2012

Crap... I really need football season to start. I recently found myself watching the 4th quarter of a preseason game.

As for my predictions this year....

1. The Cowboys will suck.... again.

2. Homo Romo will again be the second most overrrated QB in the NFL (Vick- #1).

3. Dever Donkeys are going to the Superbowl.

Now for your viewing pleasure....

Re: NFL 2012

Even with Manning, I don't think the Broncos will be that good, but it's an awful division, so who knows. Obviously somewhat biased, but New England will be better than last year. More weapons on offense and they'll actually have a defense this year. The thing that scares me the most is how their offensive line will perform.

NFL 2012

The issue with Denver is the o line. Unless they've made drastic improvements he's going to get hit, a lot.

Looking forward to the packers doing well again though I am excited to see if the falcons are as good as I think they'll be.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

NFL 2012

Looking forward to the church of the NFL...bring it on!

Is anyone else getting sick of the replacement refs? Seriously, what in the world happened last night in the Sea Hawks/ Packers game. Probably the worst call ever in the NFL.
    Life is Good

After the way the Patriots (homer alert) got jobbed on Sunday, followed by the worst call I've ever seen (and then Baghdad Bob Goddell and the NFL backing up their officials saying: "nothing to see here, everything is fine" today), I'm done watching until it's fixed.

I'm the same way. A huge Packer fan and I was disgusted with the way the game went last night. I'm not watching another game of NFL until the refs come back. Period. It'll suck but my blood pressure must have been thru the roof last night. I can't stand seeing these idiots trying to decide what's going on and they are deciding games. That sucker hit to Jennings wasn't even called. Such BS.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

12. Likes Bad Karma, Scott Card liked this post

Name:  487508_4713903493946_582436542_n.jpg
Views: 1412
Size:  22.2 KB