Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bogley Fantasy Football 2012

Nice. Let us know how it shakes out...I would speak up.

It does suck when people seem to fall asleep at the switch when they play others except you. It has happened to me. It is rarely perfect.
    I am currently in the hunt for the last playoff slot.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

FWIW: I was in a league once where we had a similar problem to Kent K25's. The solution we used was to reset the lineup of the missing owners team to the way it had sat all year, and than lock the team.

It helped some owners and hurt others, but at least it was a random roll of the dice that everyone considered fair.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    It does suck when people seem to fall asleep at the switch when they play others except you. It has happened to me. It is rarely perfect.
    Sometimes folks will just use a player in a BYE week because doing anything else will screw up their team down the road. I know I have done that before. So it might only look like someone was asleep when they were actually playing a long term stratagy. I know Powerdpuff's did that once this year because trying to create a line-up for the week was going to kill her future team so she ended up playing two guys on a BYE.

Bogley Fantasy Football 2012

If its a yahoo league then whenever the commish does something it shows up on the front page for everyone to see. So if he adjusted the guys roster it would have shown a "commissioner adjust of qb-empty to qb- Vick for team blah blah". Something like that for every roster position. So unless that showed up, and I'm pretty sure it's like that for all leagues to keep people honest, then he probably just had the guy adjust it or give him the access info.

I look at each team each week to see if someone is dropping the ball. I saw the week powder had a couple of guys on bye an I saw that her bench was almost entirely bye guys. So I too saw that if she was to play a full team she would need to drop a bunch of good people.

Ive got my eyes on you boys.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I posted on the message board and the usually quick to respond commish hasn't commented...it's been 2 days.

Whatever.

Hopefully I'll pull out the win anyway, just irked me a bit.

Regardless if the commish did it or not. If he told a buddy to wake up and change his line up....thats B.S.

After losing by 2 points back to back weeks. This week I won by 2 points. Still in the hunt!

4 teams at 6-7 fighting for the 4th playoff spot.

Re: Bogley Fantasy Football 2012

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    Maybe if I win out I can make the playoffs? Doubt it.
    You are still alive. It's a bit of a long shot as you must win and two other teams must lose.... but.... it's possible the guy that handed me my only losses will end up with the fourth and final playoff seed.

Sent using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    You are still alive. It's a bit of a long shot as you must win and two other teams must lose.... but.... it's possible the guy that handed me my only losses will end up with the fourth and final playoff seed.

Sent using Tapatalk
    For me to make it I'll need beaners and big ballz to lose while I beat Blame the Refs. Thats the only scenario that will let me in. If either beaners or Big ballz win then they'll take fourth on points. The way this league is, if I lose I might not even make it into the consolation bracket since we're all so close.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

That final playoff spot is a real dog fight.

Sent using Tapatalk

Coming down to the wire!

It looks like Blame the Refs, CP Rats and myself with all finish 7-7. CP Rats is way ahead of us in points so he will take the 3rd playoff spot.

I am currently about 1.5 points ahead of Blame the Refs. I have my kicker going tonight, S. Graham @ New England. BTR has his defense going tonight, Houston @ New England

After 14 games 4th place makes it in by 4 points....

Sent using Tapatalk

Giddy up! CRAZY season.

It's been a very competitive season for most of the teams. The closest I have ever seen it. Bring on the playoffs!

I was so hoping for one more pass to Owens and one more pass to Lloyd. That was the difference in Big Ballz losing to Powder and me beating Blame the Refs. Then I would have gotten 4th place. Just stupid close. Great season so far though! Very, very close.

On a side note I am thinking of moving us to a better fantasy site next year. I played in an ESPN league this season and it's loads better than Yahoo. Though Yahoo is getting better.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

The playoff's should be much closer.... I lost Percy Harvin (#1 in fantasy points at the time) for the year and that sucks 20 to 35 points out of my score every week. Now I'm just a douche like the rest of you trying to find a way to win every week.

Gotta love Fantasy Football

Name:  fantasy-team-e1282750188572.jpg
Views: 9009
Size:  87.3 KB

CRAZY matchup...made me sweat! I wish I would have played Russell Wilson, but it didn't matter.

Championship game.

4th seed beats 1st seed. Typical bogley ff. my team took another crap on me, as usual.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!