Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Husaberg's

Re: 2013 Husaberg's

I rode a KTM yesterday it was just a 400 and I was wondering when the power would show up.

However when I ride behind it in the trails I am hard pressed to keep up.

It does not hit hard and when you need to put the front end up it does it like a daisy.

It was very hard to get use to the Hydro. clutch and It did turn nice however and I mean very nice and responsive.
    It did not seem very fast but when I'm chasing it, It is hard to real in.
    Almost seems like your not ridding it hard when your trying to.

A world of difference compared to the hard hitting YZ.

Personally I like race bikes but I would love to have a trials bike to play on in these desert canyons with bad ass dry waterfalls.
    Best of both worlds.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

They just launched a new website: http://www.husaberg.com

TE 300 vs 300 XC-W

Which would you choose?

I would like to try either one of those bikes on a trail. I wonder if they can lug or if they are low geared like your 390, and can go fast on the flats. Are they both electric start ?

Yup, magic button on both.

I would choose neither. Had a buddy that had a 12 ktm 300 we all rode it a ton and could never get comfortable with the motor. I like the lugging ability of a 4 stroke. Yes it will lug but when it starts to crawl onto the pipe it tries to remove you from the seat. For those that ride very aggressively it would be a great bike, but for old farts it was not for us. He sold it and got a KTM 350, he loves it. On a side note if you have not been moto riding behind Woodside you all better hit it. Some of the best desert riding in Utah. We were down there again yesterday.

I was not on the ride but one of our other buddies rides a 300 and he invited one of his buddies who has the Husa 300. They all felt like it was a much nicer bike? The guy on the 09 KTM 300 now wants a Husa 300?

Quote Originally Posted by moab mark View Post
    I was not on the ride but one of our other buddies rides a 300 and he invited one of his buddies who has the Husa 300. They all felt like it was a much nicer bike? The guy on the 09 KTM 300 now wants a Husa 300?

Ah shoot them is some nice rides.
    Guess I'll just have to putt around on the 500 for a spell.

You know the 4-stroke:-)
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Eat. Poop. Ride/Hike/Ski. maChete's Avatar
    Really liking my Vanilla 2 smoker!

Can't wait to see it.

Great review on the 2013 FE350

Long term review 2013 FE350

Well get on up here (north that is) and then you can check her out! I'm diggin it.
    Roger That....Over!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Can't wait to see it.
    Well get on up here (up North that is) and you can check her out!
    Roger That....Over!

Husaberg FE 350 is tainted bill of goods

Just bought a new 2013 Husaberg 350. Major dissapointment in all ways. To get to the core, the bike, after 100 miles has a fuel injection pump failure, total meltdown of the system. I was 25 miles into the backcountry and the bike shut down and failed to re-start. I bought this bike from Mototech in Boise, and they are trying to troubleshoot the issue, but really do not have a solution, other than replace the pump and try again! In fact, I am not certain they have the expertise in house to troubleshoot this problem. I am very concerned, from some previous posts on KTM fuel injection pumps, that this may be a design issue regarding heat from the exhaust system in its proximity to the fuel injection pump. I am not a mechinal guy, so do not pretend to understand all the ins and outs of the fuel injection design, but everyone should beware, that this is not an isolated problem with KTM. I would appreciate any other experiences or comments from ayone else who has experienced this issue..

The earlier Husaberg's (70 degree design) had some fuel pump issues too, but they must have got them sorted before I got my 2011 390. No problems whatsoever, same goes for @Garbanzo on his '11 570.

I'm 99% sure the KTM's are running the same pumps. Hopefully it is isolated and a new pump will solve it. I think mine had a replacement pump before I got it. Like I said, the 10-11's had it, but it was dialed by mid '11.

As Acca stated, the fuel pump issue was resolved in 2011. There were lots of problems prior to that. My 2011 570 has 140 hrs on it with no issues. This has to be very frustrating. We bought both of ours from Mototech and they really didn't impress me as far as technical help. I wish I had an answer, but it may just be a matter of getting on the "unofficial Husaberg" forum and scope the fuel section for answers. :confused:

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

There are so many out there that want the 70* motor back and are waiting till they bring it back. Just been reading to much lately I guess.

They could bring back the 70 degree in a Husqvarna.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

husaberg 2013 forum

HUSABERG TE 300

2012 KTM 350 XCF W

forum husaberg 2013

Husaburg fe 350 2013 just a frame

husaberg te 300 scary

2013 ktm 250 xcf-w

yamaha r6 gearbox removal