Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Husaberg's

2013 Husaberg's

VERY cool video. They sure know how to market a bike.

They are taking a LOT of flack over killing the 70 degree design and pretty much throwing blue fenders on a KTM. Read the comments on the video. Which is pretty much the feedback from everywhere I have read on the web... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQn3YzHlipc&feature=plcp
    SWEET looking bike though...no doubt. I've got my eye on the 350...but it would be hard to part with my 390 right now. I just LOVE my bike!

Name:  2013-Husaberg-FE350c.jpg
Views: 2122
Size:  49.6 KB

Name:  2013-Husaberg-FE350d.jpg
Views: 1722
Size:  68.5 KB

Name:  2013-Husaberg-FE450d.jpg
Views: 2261
Size:  66.1 KB

Name:  2013-Husaberg-FE350e.jpg
Views: 1628
Size:  27.4 KB

Name:  2013-Husaberg-FE501e.jpg
Views: 2092
Size:  63.2 KB

Name:  2013-Husaberg-FE450e-small.jpg
Views: 2361
Size:  60.5 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

It looks like they still have their identities. Really don't like the shrouds on the ktm. Too much tank showing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Yeah, after looking the two over side by side I prefer the Berg. I like the lines and trick design. It really makes the KTM look vanilla. I dig the colors better too.

OK just because I'm the prick that I am does this get some real gas for the oh you know long run?
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    OK just because I'm the prick that I am does this get some real gas for the oh you know long run?
    I'd imagine that the larger KTM tanks will fit the new bergs. Plus more aftermarket support in that area. Switching the air filter back to side panel makes it easier to swap tanks. The 2013 design also has 2.50 gallons stock, which is a touch more than the previous berg...

I guess I'm just used to it now. The fuel thing is not an issue. The bike is so superior in engine design and handling, making concessions for more fuel is no thing. The alternative is a huge tank on the front that not only looks ridiculous, but completely changes the handling characteristics of the bike. If I base my purchase on fuel, is buy Klr 650! The new husa will definitely have more tank options. Once (if ever) we get the subframe tanks, there won't be a better option. 3.2 gallons with only 2.1 on the front. Very trick, but obsolete. Nice. I prefer rare and exclusive! :D

I won't be in the market for a new bike anytime soon, but when I am, it will be a Husa.

I wont be in the market for a new one anytime soon and I'm pretty sure after all this shit it will not be a burggy.
    People might think I'm some kind off a preppy boy.

Sorry boys I had to do it.
    But truth is I love a race bike that just plain ole hits hard period.
    I could careless if it has not the same traction but I am big on the thrill of a big 4-t that hits so darn hard it is hard to sit on and scares the living shit right out of you like right now baby.

Might have a lot to do with my experience but I am a cheap ass bugger and want a bike that will do Desert races, single tracks as well as MX tracks and everything
    between to that type of thinking.
    You know me and I am up for it.
    And hell I don't e en ride a recluse it is all clutch baby.

Oh and at less than half the cost. Sorry but I just don't buy it yet.

But then again I ride here in America and mostly Desert stuff and I am just fine with that but show me some mud and roots and I will ride mine there as well.

Just some dumb basturd that likes to ride whatever. You know me so lets get to ridding.

Hoky crappy yes they are very pretty-feel better?

Better still after all this euro horse shit I may just step back to a 250 2-t Yammy hammy or better known as a yamydog. For good reason.

It really does not matter to me one way or the other as long as we ride brothers.
    Your colors have no input on the fun factor, But showing up does.
    But if by chance you think you got us all bagged by color and make ,Then get your sorry ass out to the next desert race and lets have some real fun brothers and sisters. **** yeh bring it baby bring it.
    There is one in Bendover and then one that should be epic in grouse creek area 2 weeks latter.

Hey ? Bring it or at least what ever you got boys LOL I think I'll put my money on Chet's new CR 500 but catch us if you can and yes that is the invite for your non hitting blue balls and gold euro bitches LMAO. If that don't get you fired up well hell ??????????????????

OH SLAM IT'S ON NOW GIRLS.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

It most likely will have sections like American Fork and Warner Valley and everything inbetween. I don,t know if your up for it but you have the bikes to try if nothing else? Maybe.

So lets just forget the vids of what they do in another country and get it on bro here in the good old USA!

Nothing like the rush of heated battle on the dirt to get the juices flowing.

It's like 50 bucks to get in plus or minus.

Be very careful though it is highly additive. LMFAO you love it and return for more trust me.

Re: 2013 Husaberg's

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    I wont be in the market for a new one anytime soon and I'm pretty sure after all this shit it will not be a burggy.
    People might think I'm some kind off a preppy boy.

Sorry boys I had to do it.
    But truth is I love a race bike that just plain ole hits hard period.
    I could careless if it has not the same traction but I am big on the thrill of a big 4-t that hits so darn hard it is hard to sit on and scares the living shit right out of you like right now baby.

Might have a lot to do with my experience but I am a cheap ass bugger and want a bike that will do Desert races, single tracks as well as MX tracks and everything
    between to that type of thinking.
    You know me and I am up for it.
    And hell I don't e en ride a recluse it is all clutch baby.

Oh and at less than half the cost. Sorry but I just don't buy it yet.

But then again I ride here in America and mostly Desert stuff and I am just fine with that but show me some mud and roots and I will ride mine there as well.

Just some dumb basturd that likes to ride whatever. You know me so lets get to ridding.

Hoky crappy yes they are very pretty-feel better?

Better still after all this euro horse shit I may just step back to a 250 2-t Yammy hammy or better known as a yamydog. For good reason.

It really does not matter to me one way or the other as long as we ride brothers.
    Your colors have no input on the fun factor, But showing up does.
    But if by chance you think you got us all bagged by color and make ,Then get your sorry ass out to the next desert race and lets have some real fun brothers and sisters. **** yeh bring it baby bring it.
    There is one in Bendover and then one that should be epic in grouse creek area 2 weeks latter.

Hey ? Bring it or at least what ever you got boys LOL I think I'll put my money on Chet's new CR 500 but catch us if you can and yes that is the invite for your non hitting blue balls and gold euro bitches LMAO. If that don't get you fired up well hell ??????????????????

OH SLAM IT'S ON NOW GIRLS.
    Wow dood, you need to start wearing a respirator when building model airplanes. That glue is getting to you!

Btw. My 570 was less than a new Jap450. Scott's was a lot less. I realize we are a bit smitten, but the bikes are that good. Yes, I get a little defensive. Spank me!

Yep, they are THAT good.

I grew up riding Honda's though and they could very well be my second favorite brand.

Have to admit that 2-stroke, electric start, 300cc looks pretty awesome! I love that sculpted look they have. Though....it would be hard to move from my beloved 2-stroke YZ250. It just seems that the bike is an absolute tank. I've owned it for over ten years now, rebuilt the clutch and the bottom and top ends all myself. Easy to work on, cheap to maintain and absolutely indestructible.

Sometimes I'm a bit jealous of the straight away power of Jarrod's 450 but once in the tight stuff I think the YZ excels!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

2013 Husaberg's

My friend is looking at buying a 2013 Husaberg TE 300. He's got an invoice for $8,500. They don't seem to be budging off that price. It's a high demand bike. That quite a bit cheaper than a 4 stroke...

Hmm seems to me the last time I looked it would be sixes price wise with a KTM and we all know that they are not cheap.

But I think your right with the prices of all the 2013 models with maybe the exception of Suzuki. And I'm sure that will change now.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    Have to admit that 2-stroke, electric start, 300cc looks pretty awesome! I love that sculpted look they have. Though....it would be hard to move from my beloved 2-stroke YZ250. It just seems that the bike is an absolute tank. I've owned it for over ten years now, rebuilt the clutch and the bottom and top ends all myself. Easy to work on, cheap to maintain and absolutely indestructible.

Sometimes I'm a bit jealous of the straight away power of Jarrod's 450 but once in the tight stuff I think the YZ excels!
    To architect's "built it myself" is far different than when a contractor says it... Is it the same when you speak rebuilding the top and bottom ends?

Quote Originally Posted by double moo View Post
    To architect's "built it myself" is far different than when a contractor says it... Is it the same when you speak rebuilding the top and bottom ends?
    Oh no you diint! Damn, where's the love? I mean that i removed the engine from the frame, split it, removed the tranny and bottom end and replaced with one purchased off Ebay. I personally did not pour any molten metal in my garage to 'make' a tranny. Asshat.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

husaberg 2013 forum

HUSABERG TE 300

2012 KTM 350 XCF W

forum husaberg 2013

Husaburg fe 350 2013 just a frame

husaberg te 300 scary

2013 ktm 250 xcf-w

yamaha r6 gearbox removal