Thread: Tap-A-Talk

Tap-A-Talk

Yo.... beech or Acca....

When using tap-a-talk you can't view the basement. The "basement" topic header shows up but if you click it there is nothing there.

How about fixing that when you get a chance.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

It does that on my i-phone as well. I just thought it was probably for the better-that way I won't get red-screened at work
    If you don't have anything nice to say....come and sit by me.

Dana & Thane @ Couchsurfing.org

I never noticed it until Felicia mentioned it in anther thread. But it bugs me when things don't work correctly so it needs to be fixed. I'm sure its just the flip of a switch related to the extra layer of security we have in the basement.

Sent using Tapatalk

Actually Shane, I did not notice the problem until recently. I assumed that nothing was going on in the Political section because there was no activity in the Latest Posts feed as I pull only from this feed.

I logged on to my laptop and was stunned to see that I had been missing so much - LOL

Thanks for getting this fixed. :-)
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

One other issue: I noticed recently that, using the "What's New" link at the top of the forum, none of the Basement threads show up. I can still browse the Basement forums and read all the threads, but even when using my computer the threads don't appear in the latest threads.
    Blog | FB

7. Likes DOSS liked this post
    K I'll get this fixed

By the way, anybody browsing bogley with the built in mobile theme? How's it working?

The mobile version doesn't let you quote on an android. To be more exact it let's you quote but not post.

Typed on Bogley mobile version.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    The mobile version doesn't let you quote on an android. To be more exact it let's you quote but not post.

Typed on Bogley mobile version.
    And now it does..... strange... I'll play with it some more.

It hides the reply button if your message is long. So you have to tap in the message to shrink everything back up to see the button.

Web version is usable but has some flaws. If you are a regular spend the $2 for the tapatalk app.

Still can't access the rubbish been from tapatalk...

Sent using Tapatalk

Just an update, still working on this. Let me know if you guys see any changes. I think my phone itself has some problems so I'm not sure if it's the app or not.

Re: Tap-A-Talk

Its working now.... thanks beech.

Sent using Tapatalk

Tap-A-Talk

thanks for fixing this 'beech.

also, given that the poli/enviro posts don't appear in the "latest "post, could we make the rubbish bin posts also not appear in the "latest" posts as well? (make it a true basement)

Re: Tap-A-Talk

How about eliminating outdoor deals from the latest list. It just clutters things up and I doubt anyone actually use it through tapatalk.

Sent using Tapatalk

18. Likes REDFOX liked this post