Thread: iPhone 5 Pictures Leaked

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Blog Entries
    Hmm looks just like my iPhone4. Not much of an upgrade in my opinion. An extra .5", 4G, and a mini-pin connector. That's about it.

Still same UI and lousy app searching store.

Dont get me wrong - my jailbroken iphone4 does wonders, but I'm growing tired of "it's the next best thing"; especially when it comes out with Siri (novelty at worst, and rarely used at best) and a 20% increase in camera size and that's it. Then it's paraded as a game changer.

Don't misinterpret my frustration as a anti-apple techie - I'm still rootin for the phone and want it to do well! But I can't be buying a new phone for a lousy new feature, every year, for $200 (at least)...

There are much improvements that need to be made to the IOS before they change the phone structure in my opinion.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

It looks just like my Samsung Galaxy S3

I have been playing around with iOS 6 and it does have some updates. Not sure if they are "game changers yet"...but I am ready for updated iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    It looks just like my Samsung Galaxy S3

https://www.google.com/search?sugexp...w=1677&bih=848

So you did understand the joke...

FWIW: This Apple vs Samsung deal is going to be a train wreck.... for both companies if they don't settle this out of court.... They both have patents the other needs, usually this is worked out as a shared patent deal....

Yeah I understand it was tongue-in-cheek.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post

FWIW: This Apple vs Samsung deal is going to be a train wreck.... for both companies if they don't settle this out of court.... They both have patents the other needs, usually this is worked out as a shared patent deal....
    They will keep going for a while yet is my guess. No one seems to have the upper hand yet which often prompts settlement talks. Plus, all the lawyers gotta make a living.
    Life is Good

Name:  apple_announcement_graphic_a_l.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  25.4 KB

The date is widely expected to bring the unveiling of the long-awaited iPhone 5.

Apple has delivered an invitation to a select few members of the tech press.

The location: The Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco. Date and time: September 12 at 10 a.m. And a closer inspection of the shadow cast by the large number 12 on the invite reveals a different number: 5.

What does it all mean? Most agree the event is the big unveiling of the iPhone 5, the long-awaited successor to the communications device that changed the world -- and spurred countless imitators.

The new iPhone is buzzed to have a new design that houses a larger, 4-inch display -- though, unlike the iPhone 4, Apple has been successful at keeping the prototype under wraps.

Among the other rumored -- but far from confirmed -- new products that could make their big-stage debut next Wednesday: an iPad mini with a 7.85-inch screen and the all-new iOS 6 operating system.
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

2008 V2K Classic LT
    2004 Toyota Tacoma
    Schwinn Homegrown
    CouchSurfing
    Patriot Guard Riders

iPhone 5 Pictures Leaked

Why did they stay away from the mini pin charger for so long?

Although I am not a fan of iPhones it does look pretty slick.... but I won't go trading in my Razr Maxx anytime soon.

Also, Acca, I think we are up to 1.7 million apple posts now ha ha ha.
    Customizable Adult & Kids shirts, onesies, and More
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CheaperThanShirt