Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: LONDON 2012

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313 View Post
    Speaking of Ennis, here is a healthy, beautiful woman and someone in the media made comment about her looking "heavy". Heavy??? I would like to be heavy like that - anyday of the week! Small wonder women and girls have such image issues these days.
    Anyone saying that is a fool. That chick is RIPPED!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Link I posted has been removed..........

According to Jessica's coach, an unnamed British athletics official labeled the 5ft 5in powerhouse fat earlier this year. Jess Ennis might not have long supermodel-esque legs like some of the athletes she competed against at the Olympics, but she's about as far from fat as a woman can get—it would probably be impossible to pinch an inch anywhere on her body.
    Anyone labeling Jessica Ennis fat or heavy is a complete idiot...

I'll take a woman with an athletic build over the skinny crack whore super model look any day of the week. One of the things I like about the Olympics is looking at all the muscles, on both the men and women. You look at the bodies some of these athlete's have built and you have to admire the work and dedication.

Name:  jessica-ennis.jpg
Views: 3091
Size:  37.1 KB

Name:  o-JESSICA-ENNIS-570.jpg
Views: 3901
Size:  50.2 KB

5. Likes Byron liked this post
    Olympic Diving Fail!

Silly german.... I don't know how long this link will stay up as the IOC took the orginal down.

Go here
    http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/div...s-on-back.html

Ouch!

Many of these photos come from Olympicgirls.net - these girls should be ashamed of themselves for such blatant objectification.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Sally Pearson - Australia - 100 metres hurdles
    Gold Medal Winner London 2012

Name:  001237-sally-pearson.jpg
Views: 5319
Size:  65.7 KB

Name:  article-2185110-146ED520000005DC-873_634x398.jpg
Views: 4403
Size:  57.9 KB

Is it just me, or does looking at these pictures instill a desire in you to go exercise to improve your own physique?

Jennifer Suhr - USA - Pole Vault
    Gold Medal Winner London 2012

Name:  Azprnr0CUAAwsOD.jpg
Views: 4796
Size:  39.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Is it just me, or does looking at these pictures instill a desire in you to go exercise to improve your own physique?

It makes me want to step up my daily workout.... I currently run 3 miles or ride my mountain bike 10 miles (on single track) each day. But I did tell the hot young stripper wife that next week after we get home from Bonneville Speedweek we should change our diet, and she agreed..... so it is a good thing for me to look at the pictures.

YMMV...

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    It's just you. But I do have the benefit of being nearly perfect already so it's hard for me to understand.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Women's beach Volleyball will be an all American gold medal round.
    Will age and experience defeat youth and enthusiasm?!?

Missy May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh Jennings

Name:  1028-misty-may-treanor-and-kerri-walsh_aw.jpg
Views: 6016
Size:  55.4 KB

Name:  0.jpg
Views: 2813
Size:  24.4 KB

Vs.

April Ross and Jennifer Kessy

Name:  USC-Jennifer-Kessy-April-Ross-1024x750.jpg
Views: 13098
Size:  72.0 KB

Name:  KessyRoss.jpg
Views: 5850
Size:  96.5 KB

Dang.... maybe I shouldn't have called Misty May old.... that will probably get some of the huggie feelie types in a up roar..... and then I'll just have to laugh because their panties are in a bunch.

Oh, it's all good. They're letting us have our fun, unmolested. The thread hasn't been shut down...it's not so bad. The sexuality is actually mixed with a large dose of admiration and awe. Barbie doll Playboy types are one thing, but to me these are the most beautiful women in the world. And yes, I wouldn't mind waking up next to many of them. Lucky boyfriends they have, eh?

Jennifer Suhr was awesome last night...I actually got teary eyed.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    But I do have the benefit of being nearly perfect already so it's hard for me to understand.
    Nelson has some Olympic size table muscles....

***snicker-snicker***

Sent using Tapatalk

I don't care what anyone else says, nor what I have said in any other thread. My workout routine includes watching that video posted by Ice on page one, pausing at 4:30, changing my clothes and then wailing on my muscles for an hour. Call it what you want. I call it motivation. And it's better than any energy drink.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oly...ball-team.html
    Usain Bolt celebrates 100m gold with Swedish women's handball team

Usain Bolt didn't need to leave the athletes' village to toast his 100 metres gold, preferring to celebrate with three members of the Swedish women's handball team.

Party time: Usain Bolt posted this photo of him celebrating his 100m victory with three Swedish handball players on twitter

Bolt beat his training partner Yohan Blake to retain his 100m title and in the process set a new Olympic record of 9.63 sec. The 25 year-old decided to enlist the help of Gabriella Kain, Isabelle Gullden and Jamina Roberts, who lost all five of their matches and finished bottom of their group in the handball tournament, to celebrate his victory.

The photo is slightly surprising considering that Bolt had insisted there would be no celebrations as he still has to try and retain his 200m crown.

“This gold means I am one step closer to being a legend so I'm working toward that,” Bolt said. “That's just one step, I have the 200m to go so I can't celebrate.”

A Swedish newspaper reported that the trio asked Bolt’s coach for accreditation so that they could congratulate the sprinter and spent an hour-and-a half in the sprinting legend's bedroom.

The Swedish ladies were not his only admirers. After confirming his status as the fastest man on earth he even got a kiss from last night’s silver medallist in the 400m Christine Ohuruogu.

Go Bolt! Everything I see on this guy is awesome.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    Go Bolt! Everything I see on this guy is awesome.

It's good to be the king :thumbup:

Sent using Tapatalk

Big day for the US ladies....

Gold in soccer
    Gold in water polo

Sent using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Big day for the US ladies....

Gold in soccer
    Gold in water polo

Sent using Tapatalk
    Yeah, this has been tons of fun to watch. I think we'll definitely lead in medals by the time it's all over.

Y'know, it's a shame when I read in other forums how Europeans, in particular, can't stand us. They really badmouth the US...you would think we live in a lawless, bigoted society full of psychotics. Yet I see so much diversity in our athletes, and the pride they have for our country...putting their hands over their hearts for the anthem, for example...or praising God. I just don't get it...perhaps it's envy. That would breed the resentment, at least. Regardless, there's still no other place in the world I would want to live.

Gold US women's basketball.

Sent using Tapatalk

Is it just me, or is Ryan Lockte walking around stoned all the time? Droopy eyelids...slurred speech....impaired cognitive function (as demonstrated by his inability to talk coherently)....when was the last time he was drug tested?