Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LONDON 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    On another note, how about that Chinese woman who they think had to be doped up to swim like that? Did you see that? Faster than any man did it...Hmmmm.
    If it looks like dog shit, smell's like dog shit and taste's like dog shit..... it's probably dog shit.

The Chinese remind me a lot of the old days and the East German (GDR) women. It's hard to believe the Chinese could be that much better in such a short period of time without a little pharmaceutical help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I was trying to find a video of her swim. And found this gem...

Hope you enjoyed the laugh.
    Chere'

4. Likes savanna3313 liked this post
    That's a goof laugh.

Sent using Tapatalk

Christina Vukicevic, Norway, Track and Field, Hurdles

Victoria Pendleton - Great Britain Cycling

But I am a little disappointed..... They call them XXX Olympics and I have yet to see any nudity.... Damn Brits.

And a little FYI.... I know some of you guys are hoping this means "one at a time.... please form a single line"

But it means line block on both attacks. So they can serve either player and the blocker is going to cover the line attack and the back defender will cover the cross court attack....

If she sticks her thumb out that doesn't mean she likes the "shocker"... than means the server is to serve the player the thumb points towards and she will cover the line attack.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    And a little FYI.... I know some of you guys are hoping this means "one at a time.... please form a single line"

But it means line block on both attacks. So they can serve either player the blocker is going to cover the line attack and the back defender will cover the cross court attack....

You have your interpretation, I have mine.........

I'm not moderating..... just sayin' there's a Rubbish Bin version of this thread:

http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...s-NSFW-Edition

This is all on network TV.... which is why I didn't put it in the rubbish bin.... just sayin'

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Leryn Franco - Paraguay - Javelin
    Attachment 57094
    this picture is not Leryn Franco it is Allison Stokke a pole vaulter that shot to fame when this high school picture of her at a track meet went viral.
    Edit: why isn't the picture showing up in the quote box on my end after posting but does when I'm in the post editor?

But I am a little disappointed..... They call them XXX Olympics and I have yet to see any nudity.... Damn Brits.
    you didn't see the USA v North Korea women's futbol match. there was nudity when lauren cheny was pants by a DPRK player.

Looks like I'll be bouncing between the two versions of this thread...speaking of bouncing, I don't know who the girl from Brazil is, but if someone can post more shots of her...extra large, yes, but sometimes that's a REALLY GOOD THING! I'm having a hard time choosing a favorite.

BTW, if you want to see something really pathetic from the Chinese, go look at the video of the badmitton team throwing a match...they could have at least TRIED to fake it!

Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner View Post
    this picture is not Leryn Franco it is Allison Stokke a pole vaulter that shot to fame when this high school picture of her at a track meet went viral.
    I knew that.... somehow I grabbed the wrong picture.... but let me make it up to you....

Meet Sara Galimberti... considered Italy's Allison Stokke…

USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA

The US is kicking ass today.... we now have the most medals and are tied for most gold medals... but I won't spoil it for you and say which medals we won so you can watch the reply tonight.

Just so restrac2000 doesn't think I'm playing favorites....

Melissa Seidemann USA Water Polo

trip out. Seems completely unreal that a woman of that ""body type"" could compete in the olympics. She doesn't even look like she has good cardio.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313 View Post
    Hmmmm....... Chinese Divers
    Not allowed at Chink-Fil-A...

The discussion regarding the "Sexualization of Female Athletes" has been split off into it's own thread:

http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?64995

Please try and keep this thread on events and athletes of London 2012

Name:  nerd_mod.jpg
Views: 4881
Size:  52.0 KB

Track and Field begins today, which is my favorite part of the summer Olympics.