Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What has Pissed You off Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    Wife kept me up all night having sex and now this morning I'm tired and sore!
    Someone needs to get in shape

Dude, I love your posts.... I laugh so hard
    Customizable Adult & Kids shirts, onesies, and More
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CheaperThanShirt

2. Likes Deathcricket liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Alright--I've been holding this in for long enough!!

Who the h$ll decided that all morning radio hosts are comedians?
    I mean really, I just want to hear music and these asshats think their funny, play stupid games and rarely play music.
    Maybe this isn't so bad in metro areas, where you have more options, but in rural Southern Utah, we have few options and they all have their own comedy teams in the morning.
    I had sirius for awhile but refuse to pay for music, so yes, these morning "disc jockeys" really piss me off!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post

I mean really, I just want to hear music and these asshats think their funny, play stupid games and rarely play music.
    Maybe this isn't so bad in metro areas, where you have more options, but in rural Southern Utah, we have few options and they all have their own comedy teams in the morning.
    I had sirius for awhile but refuse to pay for music, so yes, these morning "disc jockeys" really piss me off!!
    Totally agree with you. It's just as bad in urban areas. The last thing I need in the morning are people who think they're funny broadcasted at full volume over the airwaves. What's especially annoying are the obnoxious soundbytes mixed in with all the ill-conceived humor. If these jackasses were on stage at any comedy circuit they'd be boo'ed off stage amidst a shower of rotten vegetables. I might suggest that I thought they were pandering to the younger generation, but the younger generation rarely listens to the radio for music anymore. My radio in the morning has the tuner turned off and the Ipod plugged in.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post

Don't listen to the radio enough to notice... But have you heard the Chris and Laray morning show commercial they play before all movies in Saint George area? Holy $#!t I wanna slap those bitches with a 14 inch cock, so annoying.....
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Torrents...

Re: What has Pissed You off Today?

Noob....

Sent using Tapatalk

Bogley BigShot
    Fringe scientists and psychiatrists.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    I wanna slap those bitches with a 14 inch cock
    I'm sorry, I will have prior engagements

11. Likes Deathcricket liked this post
    Bogley BigShot
    Name:  cold-cock-bird-demotivational-poster-1263015119.jpg
Views: 5142
Size:  112.9 KB

I hate it when your co-worker tells you: "Oh God...I don't know why I came in to work today...I'm sicker than a dog!"

Usually when I hear this I have to restrain myself from kicking them in the groin with steel-toed boots.

14. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post

I hate it when I'm all hung over and my dumbass neighbor fires up his snow blower at 6 am to blow his driveway clear.... last time he did that I sat up, gave him the finger, and told him to just snow blow around me.

Sent using Tapatalk

16. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Books that are longer than they are tall!
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Blog Entries

What has Pissed You off Today?

Quote Originally Posted by DOSS View Post
    Lol
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DOSS View Post

Do you mean physical dimensions or storyline? If you're referring to the latter, stop reading the Bible. From a literary perspective it's not even entertaining reading.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Do you mean physical dimensions or storyline? If you're referring to the latter, stop reading the Bible. From a literary perspective it's not even entertaining reading.
    Physical dimensions.. read the bible, put me to sleep but at least it wasn't longer than it is tall
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

OK - here's one: The company I work for is petitioning $$$ for the make-a-wish foundation. We were assigned a child and her plight, and given a goal of $6,000 to make her dream come true. All throughout December we were bombarded with updates and requests for more $$$. Well, here it's now January and apparently we only made $4,000 out of the desired $6,000 goal. So they're launching another campaign to see if we can meet the goal by the 25th of this month.

We have three (3) president level supervisors that I know for a fact make well beyond 100K -- possibly 300K or more. Why don't they drop in a few grand out of their Scrooge-McDuck pile of gold they are hoarding? Instead of squeezing the blood out of the lower ranking turnips? Now they want to add a second child to the roster and try to get another $6,000 by the end of next month. Yeah OK, I'll just tell my kids to live off of Ramen noodles for a few weeks so that I can afford to throw money at some kid I've never met who wants to go on a free trip. Brother!

Just tell them "thanks but no thanks". You already have your preferred charities that you support.

Sent using Tapatalk

23. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Just tell them "thanks but no thanks". You already have your preferred charities that you support.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Working single moms! AMIRIGHT?

Just be like me and say you are an Ayn Randian and charity is against your religion, and getting all these emails offends you.

Anywhoooo... I'm super pissed off today because the Age of Conan server is down so I got nothing to do at work. Chopping up Orcs always makes the day speed by.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

25. Likes DiscGo liked this post

What has Pissed You off Today?

Idiots who can't drive in the snow!
    Judas Priest people, it's not that hard, if it is for you, then stay the hell home.

I live in a cul-de-sac off a steep street. I was about to turn out of my circle and head down the hill when I spot headlights at the top of the hill to my right. I thought " In this weather, surely they are going slow enough for me to go ahead and pull forward". For what ever reason I decide to wait anyway. Next thing I know this truck that had to be doing 30 at the crest of the hill, is halfway down the hill, sideways and coming in hot, I put my badass 4Runner in reverse and peel backwards into my cul-de-sac to avoid getting smacked. Luckily they clobbered a snow bank and a fire hydrant just short of where I had been. Had I not reversed and had the snow bank and hydrant not been there, Id probably be in the ER.

What's worse, is they just gunned it out of there and then proceeded to slide straight through the T intersection at the bottom of the hill, barely missing cross traffic and ending up in the church parking lot.

Get a clue folks.

And I don't want to hear anyone complain about the weather. You know why? Because you can't do shit about it! Except move or buy a new car! If you hate snow, GTFO of Utah.

Snowy weather pisses me off...

Sent using Tapatalk